Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Yeah it’s called take the greatest talent / most popular stars and give them their own products. Then manipulate with social media and stock numbers.

Yes! Then have a stable of innovative designers like Tinker Hatfield coming up with legitimately unique gimmicks like the exposed Air sole® combined with stylish design, modeled by 'freak of nature' superstars like Michael Jordan. It was the perfect storm. A marketing dream that has no end in sight. 😉

Last edited:
At this point it’s speculated that it could be Monday, but all it is, is speculation at this point. Pictures and images haven’t been put on SNKRS yet.

If the Shock Drop happens on Monday, which is Martin Luther King Day, it will forever change the way I look at Nike and corporations in general. It will set a new paradigm in how far a company will go to advertise their product.

1C093DFA-59C2-4CCE-B312-F746761B6BFC.jpeg
1D4ACA1A-DE23-4836-8067-48809587DD5A.jpeg
9C1016E3-D19D-472A-8953-2C53539AE90A.jpeg

That Nike Air "fattened" font looks better than the OG's Nike Air. There, I said it 🤭

It's Interesting that you say that. With the Fire Red 4, Nike realized that we figured out that that's how they ditch their factory defective sneakers.

The complaints on social media and by influencers about the Fire Red 4 "right sneaker" made Nike/Jordan Brand recoil lol

"The consumers figured it out, let's just throw those in trash instead, or better yet, keep them and slowly release them to the public along with the regularly scheduled general release, so that the sh***y ones blend in with the good ones." 🤔

View attachment 2732923

That would explain that ****ty pic posted earlier with the ****ed up left toe paired with the quality right toe...

For reference:
A99DFB23-D245-4CAD-B705-3381C61259AA.jpeg

If the Shock Drop happens on Monday, which is Martin Luther King Day, it will forever change the way I look at Nike and corporations in general. It will set a new paradigm in how far a company will go to advertise their product.
And that’s probably the reason why it won’t happen on Monday because the optics of it. But also didn’t Nike use to release black history kicks on MLK day? I could be wrong.

Last edited:
The initial photos from Nike had a banana shape lol

Yeah, I was never worried about that. The VIs have been steady shape wise for a while now. It also looks like they shrank the size of Nike Air on the heel to match all the OGs, which was something they didnt do for the recent maroon or the black infrareds. Im excited for this release and hope they release white infrareds and sport blues this year as well. 😬

Yes it won’t be easy. But where there’s a will there’s a way. It’s the retail or bust crowd that I genuinely feel sorry for. Some of them will for sure be missing out on these :frown:

I’m in for AT LEAST 2 for myself

Why do you feel sorry for them? They are beyond hard headed and can’t adjust to the times.

Back
Top Bottom