Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

FCDD101C-C7AB-47AD-B08A-E4EFC52FD4B4.png

On all 3 apps smfh

For the ones whose FLX apps crashed and not connected properly, should we just keep holding out to see our results until it's back up working properly if we have the time?
Worked for me when the fire red iv’s came out. I came back to the app like an hour+ later, and boom- there was my confirmation waiting for me.

Foot locker app error. If this release is like the fire red 4, it should be available in store for at least the weekend... I hope

And a good percentage of people enter and don’t even pick up which leads to resellers just waiting around the store pick everything up

Worked for me when the fire red iv’s came out. I came back to the app like an hour+ later, and boom- there was my confirmation waiting for me.

I guess I'll keep checking my phone based on what you conveyed. I literally have time since I'm still living on lockdown life being inside. I actually contemplated asking my neighbor to borrow her phone to try to utilize the FLX apps on her phone, but I guess we're all assed out if our apps crashed regardless of the phone type.

This is actually the first time the Foot Locker Inc. apps crashed on me whether they were the old system or the current FLX system.

The biggest ordeal I had was trying to confirm my reservation for the 2019 black/red XI. But I was able to do it in the nick of time before it expired thankfully.

I also preferred the old system because it offered coupons for every X amount of dollars spent. This unnecessarily revised FLX system is too complicated, especially having to redeem points to get a gift card.

Back
Top Bottom