Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It will, slowly.
1. This release was botched from the beginning because of the botched "pink midsole". There prob wouldve been plentiful pairs.
2. Desperate times right now with pandemic/terrible economy. People are trying to find ways to hustle... easiest thing is reselling. lol.

I think you are absolutely right about both of these points.

It was a formality that it was going to be a full blown 💩 show with this release on the websites this morning. Good thing I didn't attempt to even try, especially with the bots already hoarding them immediately. 🙄

If the midsoles eventually turn pink as a lot have speculated, then I should be thankful I missed out on these honestly. Perhaps striking out on the app reservations yesterday is a blessing.

This is a good point eBay is probably our best bet since they’re offering g free authentication. Just hope we can hit for $250 or less.
Just gotta give a few days/weeks. I had to go resell for thr 11s in December. Those were 220 retail and I was able to get 2 pairs off eBay for like 280-285 shipped after taxes. With taxes they would have been 233 in CT so yea it sucked but it was really on 50 over retail for me.

I do the raffles on Hibbett but I hardly even use them other then that because of that. Gotta verify 2 or 3 times sometimes just browsing the app on a normal day lol. Can't imagine how bad that **** is today.

Honestly... usually if i don't win any of the raffles I don't bother trying to cop on release day. This is actually my first time trying to cop on release day.

I'll be honest with you man. The hassle of doing of all this isn't worth it. I'm up at 8am est plotting and planning a "shoe game attack" literally. Researching sites, getting my auto fills ready. Opening up tabs on my laptop, ipad, Galaxy phone and windows PC tablet! All of this for a $200 shoe?? Nah I'm good! A Saturday shouldn't be this stressful.

Just hit on JD Sports, they had a FSR when I just now checked out my size 10. Second time in the past few months that they’ve come through clutch for me, last time being the YZ Bred 350.

Well...that was anticlimactic! 👎👎👎 didn't hit on NDC So glad I'm done with this hobby! I thought I would feel sad when I sent my first group of DS vintage retros to SX last year.

You know what?!! I didn't. I actually felt free. Then I kept going. Going to box up about 9 more today to sell. Once I get all my DS pairs, then I gotta work on my barely worn pairs of Nikes, Reeboks etc, and other DS shoes that dont have bids on them and figure out where to send then.

The hobby was fun when it wasn't so darn hard to get normal stuff. I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm an old head at 44), and I'm keeping some shoes (all my Agassis as no one but us tennis players like his stuff, and a few retro Jordans that mean something to me like the Concord 11s, black cement 4 & my 95 1s and 01 black/red 1s), but the rest is gone! I'll still float on here and read and even post. And if something that releases that I feel is special to me (scream green Huaraches IS that) then I'll try again. But this jumping through hoops to give a company my money is pure and utter BS!!! Hope you all get these. If I see a restock, I'll try, but I am NOT holding my breath for that! 😞

I feel you; I'm your age. But the lameness of getting shoes these days doesn't make me want to dump my collection, but rather appreciate what I have...heh. I have enough to last a lifetime, and now I have almost all of the ones I had growing up and more. 4s were my favorite and I only had the WC back then. I wanted the BC so badly. Now I've compensated with those and a dozen other 4s! I'd like to get the militaries, WC3, an NA FR3, and maybe an Aqua 8 a that's the last OG I had as a kid (though didn't really love them back then ...heh).

I'd like to offload some I don't wear, however, selling is such a pain. If my son's don't want them when they fit them, I'll probably just donate them.

Wow this is the 1st time, I actually completely struck out.

2 Laptops, 5 phones, NOTHING!

Im HEATED

It never fails with each release, they sold out in 2minutes. These cats have destroyed the sneaker game.

That's why this was the deciding release to tell me I'm done!!

I wanted these for one reason! I didn't get them in 9th grade in 1991-1992 school year. My mom took me to Modell's for my shoes for basketball. I wanted these, and they had them. But I also saw the black infrared VI as well (had my 1st black infrared in 8th grade 91 when they released). Those were on sale and I figured the black wouldn't get messed up as bad as the red toe. Even though I LOVED the Carmine color way and color blocking. But I chose the black infrared in 1991. Wore them through 9th grade to summer 1992 into track practice (when I got my first Huaraches).

This shoe meant something to me. Something that brought me back to simpler times when a kid in jr high didn't have a care in the world, was just a kid. Early 90s so no internet, none of that stuff. Just fun times and before I got really sick as a 16 year old when they found out I had Ulcerative Colitis very badly in 10th grade, 1993.

I wanted these to bring me back to that. To remember happier times. Now if I want to, I gotta pay resell. Nah! Maybe I'll scope eBay for a pair that's best offer or someplace with a restock. But this crap making a shoe like this limited, is just utter BS. Keep the OW and Yeezy crap limited. Make something like these plentiful for those who remember the simpler times. So glad I'm clearing my collection. I feel better about myself and not worrying about these things like I used to.

It used to be fun, it really was. But that fun is LONG GONE today!!! 😞😞

2CA9B5BD-8748-4ECE-B8B3-BEC2AE3CFE43.png

Haven’t seen a got em since 2019. Last win was the LA to Chi AJ1/SB.

Back
Top Bottom