Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I didn't see any at City Gear this morning. I guess they sent all the defective pairs back to Nike because they didn't have very many shoes available for the raffle.

One of our local boutiques did an in-store shock drop about an hour ago. Every single pair that I looked at had pink midsoles.

That pink makes the shoe look wack to be honest. If that's how many of them look I'm kinda glad I struck out. I'm OCDish so that pink would've annoyed the hell outta me!

Struck out on SNKRS like usual, but the local shop came thru in the clutch.

IMG_20210213_112120.jpg

Minimal pink midsole.

IMG_20210213_113129.jpg
IMG_20210213_112229.jpg

Next up, the Griffey's!

The problem is I think all the pairs will eventually turn pink
What a mess
Best bet is to wait till these hit the outlets and grab them for under retail

For those hoping the extreme pink pairs hit outlets, even if they do, they'll only be about $20 below retail... if that.

If they are marked as B grades they should start off at $40 off so $160
I think that’s how outlets usually do it

EuIZXaDVIAAXSnF.jpg

So I ended up calling FTL customer service because I thought it was bull**** to redeem my headstart points when the physical stores around me said they had to return defective pairs to Nike. Between FTL, FA and Champs, they sent back 4,500 in head start points.

Idk if I want to cave and pay resell today, it could be worse as the days go by for my size
I went ahead and bought a pair off Stock X once I got a ebates fat check in. Im so sick of these but I wanted these so what do you do when you strike out everywhere.

I went ahead and bought a pair off Stock X once I got a ebates fat check in. Im so sick of these but I wanted these so what do you do when you strike out everywhere.

I'll probably go that route. I have no ebates like you, but I'll just have to keep watching until I see a point I like. I kind of don't mind because I don't normally have to go the StockX route and overpay. I just don't want to wait too long.

A couple weeks after everyone receives their pairs

This is the general rule, but watch it, you might come across a price you like before the 2 weeks, sometimes that timeline works against you, but it's also size dependent

Back
Top Bottom