Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I’d imagine the ones that are still white as of today will eventually start bleeding onto the midsole sooner or later. JB messed up big time

Time to get my microscope out and buy from ebay in the next week or two.

0519912A-E516-4532-A4F9-447341CCFFFE.jpeg

A pair for me and a pair for my son.

4F813361-A26C-4D2E-832E-84091665689B.jpeg

Every store that I went to that I had asked about the Carmines all had different stories from them not getting any at all to them only getting 10 pairs total to raffle out lololol.... mos def one of the worst GR release EVER 🤦🏽‍♂️

A pair for me and a pair for my son.

4F813361-A26C-4D2E-832E-84091665689B.jpeg

Every store that I went to that I had asked about the Carmines all had different stories from them not getting any at all to them only getting 10 pairs total to raffle out lololol.... mos def one of the worst GR release EVER 🤦🏽‍♂️
Any pink?

Would you guys trust buying off someone on Instagram? They said they’ll show me a photo before I buy and selling for retail price ($220). Anyway I can make sure I don’t get scammed?

I've said this so many times on NT but it still blows my mind how unprepared some of y'all are. If you entered a bunch of raffles and took Ls on all of them I'm sorry you couldn't grab a pair. but for the people that are on that "yOo I cAnT bELieVe iT's tHiS hArD tO cOp a gR" you gotta smarten up.

1) Literally nobody said what the production was on these even pre-pink midsole. Maybe they made 500k pairs. Maybe they made 150k pairs. Nobody knows a real amount that some Instagram dude didn't make up to seem informed.

2) it's 2021. This isn't the days of refreshing your browser every 10 seconds on Eastbay at midnight and hoping to get through. ANY og colorway Jordan sells out instantly and requires work to get a pair. I'm 33 (yes I'm washed) so I've been collecting sneakers for 17ish years now. You have to adapt or you're gonna strike out almost every drop.

Back
Top Bottom