Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Ended up w a pair from a local FTL.. 1 pink and now 1 white from EB once they come in. This is BS. Anything not to pay a reseller wherever possible

It’s impossible now though.
3DFD36F6-5735-42AF-B30A-260FE633F6D9.jpeg

That's what I keep saying, I can't even win GR's.

I keep thinking this FLX system is making it easier for local stores to do shady stuff. I can't even win at HOH's.
No, the stores just get the email that’s attached with the winners. No way to manipulate a document that’s sent out to the district stores.

what I think happened with THIS release is a lot of stores “FD’d”more merch than usual.
They used to pink sole excuse as the reason.

it’s like a recall for a product but u “write off” aka Factory Defect the individual merchandise to”keep” it until the audit when all u need is the box with the scanned factory defect.
With this release a lot of stores had to send them back for all sizes. The stores I went to Ended up sending 20-30 pairs per store . Granted maybe 10-15% of those pairs were ACTUALLY defected.

No way in hell is this my pair.
A homie let me get a look at his size 10.5 🤔

5788E56E-912C-4EF0-A0BF-59A03850562D.jpeg
229EA878-5566-411A-B3A1-0DFF55BF9CAC.jpeg
1A007DAC-55AD-47FC-8EB7-DE5F8C96DC96.jpeg
23C2FA89-2915-4481-B0D4-4CA476450A18.jpeg

All that & for $200?! 😳
JB...... This **** is unacceptable.

I'm sorry bro but those look absolutely horrendous!!! I mean that looks really bad!! I actually feel disgusted that people went out and supported this terrible production quality.

At some point shoe fanatics have to understand as a paying customer, we can't just accept anything ol' thing. That's like selling a Ferrari with a broken door handle on it and people still going out and buying it up "hoping" they get a car that has a fixed handle.

What kind of message does that sent? 🤷🏿‍♂️

No way in hell is this my pair.
A homie let me get a look at his size 10.5 🤔

5788E56E-912C-4EF0-A0BF-59A03850562D.jpeg
229EA878-5566-411A-B3A1-0DFF55BF9CAC.jpeg
1A007DAC-55AD-47FC-8EB7-DE5F8C96DC96.jpeg
23C2FA89-2915-4481-B0D4-4CA476450A18.jpeg

All that & for $200?! 😳
JB...... This **** is unacceptable.

Nike/JB/MJ and their shareholders laughing all the way to the bank... Watch the next round of white midsole retro 6s also have this issue since they bought too much pink paint and they know customers don’t care nowadays and will buy them anyways:rofl:

Gone are the days where you could randomly walk into an outlet and find some good retros
Damn shame
Not even exclusive to retros. Anything decent they
scoop :lol:

A lot of my local bulk buyers. Will eat up ANYTHING that’s a good deal to either flip or the they are buying from people in other countries, in my personal experience and from talking to them it’s for their clients back in china and other asian countries for numerous different reasons.

Yeah plus these guys hit up the outlets everyday right when it opens
So when good stuff does show up it’s usually gone within that day or so
Oh well
Hopefully when these hit the outlets some of us can eat

Yeah plus these guys hit up the outlets everyday right when it opens
So when good stuff does show up it’s usually gone within that day or so
Oh well
Hopefully when these hit the outlets some of us can eat

Gone that morning actually. These outlets have regular bulk buyers and even worse, store associates will have numerous items set aside for them as soon as the doors open. It's cringe worthy.

If or when the Carmines hit outlets they likely won't make it through the day given the current sneaker climate.

Copped off GOAT for my bid of $290, am I happy? Absolutely not. Is this, and will this be a regular practice of mine? Absolutely not. This was 1 of 2 planned sneaker purchases for me for the year. I can sorta live with this decision. Idk if prices are gonna dip much lower than what they are now. I'm getting cement 4 vibes from this cw in terms of paying resell.

Back
Top Bottom