Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Apparently there's several containers of sneakers resting on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Those sneakers are in those containers. The Cool Grey 3s may be in there as well. I told you all I'm not really thrilled about the sneaker culture because the more I warn people about the nefarious stuff and people dismiss it more things come to light. The days of resellers fooling people with impunity are drying up (all puns intended). Question everything!
Got this from a fb group

No pink over here
34B6830F-BAE4-40B9-A8B6-1E63C4534677.jpeg
08012B8D-1205-40DD-82E9-9306F5029810.jpeg

And now some NT'ers are going to tell you you're lying to yourself because you can't cope with the pink sole on your kicks. I wish there was a poll taken where we could see what percentage of NT'ers claiming that people are lying to themselves about the pink hue ACTUALLY have a pair. No hate, but it seems like the people who didn't hit are the ones saying people are lying to themselves. Meanwhile they don't even have a pair in hand to inspect and be confused about. Maybe we are lying to ourselves because we can't cope with our sole being pink........maybe you guys are lying to yourselves because you can't cope with taking an L🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤣. And we need to stop acting like accepting kicks with inconsistent quality isn't part for the course beings sneaker head. If quality was the name of the game NT would be about hard bottoms and formal shoes. Nobody's posting loafers and hand-crafted wingtips up in here 🤣

Aren’t these only going for like $50-$60 above retail now? That’s nothing if you took an L and want a pair tbh (especially if you pay this locally since you would have to cover taxes at retail, obviously)

Apparently there's several containers of sneakers resting on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Those sneakers are in those containers. The Cool Grey 3s may be in there as well. I told you all I'm not really thrilled about the sneaker culture because the more I warn people about the nefarious stuff and people dismiss it more things come to light. The days of resellers fooling people with impunity are drying up (all puns intended). Question everything!
Got this from a fb group

Wut

And we wonder why Nike/JB appears to “not care” and rollout trash half the time. People who will fight to pay full price for even defective product are a corporation’s wet dream. And apparently there are a lot of them :smh:
It’s insane. Some of the comments in here....

If you got pinked then the first step is to admit it and come to terms with the fact that it is tinted pink. It’s not an “illusion” :rofl: :rofl:
Second step is to RETURN THEM. Some people act like they can’t return them. Pretty sure even on eBay with the new authentication system you can still return. But if using eBay then you should have gotten pics to determine pinkness.

If you got pinked then the first step is to admit it and come to terms with the fact that it is tinted pink. It’s not an “illusion” :rofl: :rofl:
Second step is to RETURN THEM. Some people act like they can’t return them. Pretty sure even on eBay with the new authentication system you can still return. But if using eBay then you should have gotten pics to determine pinkness.
I’ve heard that it’s much harder to return shoes on eBay now than before they had authentication. But as you said, shouldn’t be necessary if the pictures are representative.

Got this from a fb group
what what did i miss?!

Got mine. Pink. SMH. And lol at the sole.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 89
I still think they have a slight tinge of pink. Here’s another photo.
image.jpg
Gonna be honest...I see it but to me...I would wear those.

And this is just me, but I have never had anyone come up to me and say, man you got a defect on you shoes...

Nobody is going to see that IMO. But if you want to get rid of them, I understand.

What’s wrong with the leather. Apparently it’s an actual cut of leather which is why they stiff af
It’s real leather but it has a cheap feeling PU coating on it. The heel area in particular is extremely stiff which doesn’t actually bother me but I can definitely see why people don’t like it. The ankle pods literally have no give to them. It feels like a really stiff cardboard.

Gonna be honest...I see it but to me...I would wear those.

And this is just me, but I have never had anyone come up to me and say, man you got a defect on you shoes...

Nobody is going to see that IMO. But if you want to get rid of them, I understand.

Well, it turns out that my package was dropped off at my neighbour’s house, who was nice enough to bring them to me. However, my guess is that UPS investigation will come up as my package being”lost”. Therefore, free pink Carmines for me. Lol

Can’t return kicks you’ve bought on StockX, my dude. Been widely reported that people have received pink pairs from them and GOAT that have been authenticated.

Back
Top Bottom