Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

damn didnt know the leather was that bad

nike stupid

theres no point in using real leather if your going to pu coat the **** out of it.

midas well just use synthetic leather

i aint tryna feel like i have a cast on

I still think they have a slight tinge of pink. Here’s another photo.
image.jpg

Those are definitely pink, sorry bro.. ☹️

I doubt anyone will notice on feet though, you should be good, it’s not like people are examining/checking the shoes close up when you’re wearing them haha

Gonna be honest...I see it but to me...I would wear those.

And this is just me, but I have never had anyone come up to me and say, man you got a defect on you shoes...

Nobody is going to see that IMO. But if you want to get rid of them, I understand.

I’m with you, it seems like people have different levels of pink (if they get a pink pair), it’s just luck of the draw with how good/bad your pair is. Nobody is going to go around inspecting anyone’s shoes and from far away or even normal distance nobody is going to notice and will assume a pair like this is AAA anyways.

It’s real leather but it has a cheap feeling PU coating on it. The heel area in particular is extremely stiff which doesn’t actually bother me but I can definitely see why people don’t like it. The ankle pods literally have no give to them. It feels like a really stiff cardboard.
Same I like them a lot this way having my ankles locked in but i have small joints so a lot of sneaker feel floppy i think that's why i like these so much.

After dammm near 10 wears they still look pretty good!

20210219_153842.jpg
20210219_153813.jpg
20210219_153747.jpg

I’m with you, it seems like people have different levels of pink (if they get a pink pair), it’s just luck of the draw with how good/bad your pair is. Nobody is going to go around inspecting anyone’s shoes and from far away or even normal distance nobody is going to notice and will assume a pair like this is AAA anyways.

Here’s the thing though - they might be acceptable to some people, but since this pair is MY shoe, then it means MY opinion matters the most. And in my opinion, there should be absolutely ZERO levels of pink. I normally don’t complain much about the quality of retros. I haven’t complained about the shape of the shoe, the height, slant, toe box,cut of the patent leather, etc before. However, these are bad. Getting the shade of infrared true to the originals or cut of a shoe is one thing, but screwing up on a midsole that is supposed to be white is just laughable. And when they decide to retro these again in 6-7 years and we see the comparison pics, you’re going to look back and realize how just how badly Jordan Brand ****ed this release up. Everyone who was happy with a slightly pink pair will rave about how nice it is that their new pair has no tinge of pink on them.

It’s real leather but it has a cheap feeling PU coating on it. The heel area in particular is extremely stiff which doesn’t actually bother me but I can definitely see why people don’t like it. The ankle pods literally have no give to them. It feels like a really stiff cardboard.
Oh man. Nike still puttin out trash

Got notification that my package was delivered. I was at home. No doorbell. No sign of the delivery guy even coming to my door shown on my Ring. Smh. 2nd time in 2 months that UPS has ****ed up.
Check that ring out...I thought those were said to be good at detecting people unless UPS launched it on your porch I'm guessing.

Someone has to come across some of these crew socks. Anyone want to help find me a personal pair or 2?Please.

Back
Top Bottom