Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Does it really benefit though?

When you factor in the amount of extra money you have to spend at these foot stores in order to hit, it's probably more cost effective just to pay the the $30-$60 over retail.
I know everyone here hates to pay resellers, but I'd rather pay $40 over retail than an extra $400-$500 to Footlocker for a CHANCE at said shoe.

I think I should be able to count paying resell as charity, cause what these resellers are only making $20-$30 a shoe. They'd get a better ROI from selling crack...but that's another conversation.
If what you're saying is I want to win the Taupe IVs (and this is going to be the last pair of shoes I am going to buy for the rest of my life) so I run to Footlocker to buy thousands of dollar of merchandise so I can win, then yeah, that doesn't make sense. Just pay resale if you miss out. But if it isn't the last pair of shoes you're going to cop, then I would say buying from FLX stores over other stores is preferred so you can get the points.

I have been buying shoes since FLX started and I have been accumulating points along the way and I keep winning most of the time so it makes sense to continue using it.

I'm sure they are gone now but I saw a pair of Carmines on the table at the food bank line in Teaneck in the parking lot across from Stop & Shop. Was tempted to go check the sz but I knew it wouldn't be right to take them knowing someone really needs them....I have a whole collection.

I'm sure they are gone now but I saw a pair of Carmines on the table at the food bank line in Teaneck in the parking lot across from Stop & Shop. Was tempted to go check the sz but I knew it wouldn't be right to take them knowing someone really needs them....I have a whole collection.
1613844420160.gif

You think that the points for spending helps you win but it doesn't because everyone has the same headstart. That makes it just as random as SNKRS draw system
I don't think that's true. I use multiple FLX accounts and my main accounts will hit way more than all my other accounts combined. I'll say it again: one account will get more pairs of a release than all other accounts COMBINED. That account has almost three times more points than the account with the second-most points. That's why I believe points factor into this.

I don't think that's true. I use multiple FLX accounts and my main accounts will hit way more than all my other accounts combined. I'll say it again: one account will get more pairs of a release than all other accounts COMBINED. That account has almost three times more points than the account with the second-most points. That's why I believe points factor into this.
How many points do you have? I have almost 600k and hit 4 or 5 times out of 10. And that's with max head starts everytime.

Nevermind. We already talked about this 🤣

Ain’t it pokémon cards rn?

I know we are in for a wild ride because i seen someone posted about their sneaker flips on linkedin...

i know we got “stock” market cats and businesses buying sneakers because all they see is the ROI
Lol what? Pics of post?

AF37F478-7BF3-4955-90C7-AAEFF8C39677.jpeg
212DD270-F111-4CF9-9CA5-8FDF89DA06BC.jpeg
AFD0FCCB-E8A0-4BC4-8016-F06224C31BAD.jpeg
Definitely a slight “pinkish hue” on my pair. I’m torn between just saying **** it and rocking with it, or just saying **** it and letting them go. As others have said, I think the leather is the most egregious thing of all.
JB really screwed the pooch on this one.
The leather is fine on these. I don’t get you people. I’m usually a leather snob too.

Back
Top Bottom