Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Contacted a seller who sent me a pic and said no defects. Then I told him I had a pink pair in hand and I refuse to get another. He asked for a pic of mine and then came back saying all of his were like that. Its a bit of a nightmare.

But this is what happens when everyone just cares about a selfish dollar. All of those pairs should've been sent back. Who knows, if they truly sent them all back, this release could've been cancelled and released later on as a result of seeing JUST how many were affected.

But managers want to be greedy *** hats and sell them to resellers etc.

Nike put a restriction on the package so only Nike could do it.

Making them contact FedEx is like pulling teeth. My job literally works with FedEx and it’s just a simple phone call that takes < 5 minutes. They just don’t want to do it.
Well change it to pickup from a FedEx center

I still think they have a slight tinge of pink. Here’s another photo.
image.jpg
Nah you just wanna see pink. Those are fine IMO

Well change it to pickup from a FedEx center
I can only pick it up from a FedEx center in WA where my shoes are being shipped to. I am across the country in NY. You really don’t think I’ve tried these options?

Wow! Now THIS is really disappointing.
Holy wow you know it’s bad when smoth says it’s disappointing
It's all about the hustle for them. We will never understand the grind they put in.
Hustle? They’re hustling themselves. I honestly think a lot of them are new to reselling and aren’t that smart to take into account the tax and fees. They will figure it out when they notice they aren’t making any money and losing it instead :rofl:
I wish I had seen this before I copped a pair. This would have been the last straw for me. Searching for a white pair is one thing. This is something else :smh:

Contacted a seller who sent me a pic and said no defects. Then I told him I had a pink pair in hand and I refuse to get another. He asked for a pic of mine and then came back saying all of his were like that. Its a bit of a nightmare.

But this is what happens when everyone just cares about a selfish dollar. All of those pairs should've been sent back. Who knows, if they truly sent them all back, this release could've been cancelled and released later on as a result of seeing JUST how many were affected.

But managers want to be greedy *** hats and sell them to resellers etc.

we shouldn’t be surprised. We saw this coming. You def know how these nyc managers are. What a time.

what a mess. They def should’ve been outright cancelled, but cats want to make up that money they lost out on last year and satisfy the beasts.

If that's legit and not a troll job or a bad pair of fakes or whatever, just ... wow. I know this is only one release but it's been so ****ed, it's starting to feel like the bad old days of the mid/late 2000s have returned for real. Hopefully enough people in here have already been wearing their pairs to confirm this alleged one-wear paint cracking is BS.
I have worn mine about 4 or 5 times before I repainted and I had no cracking.

Cracking? Pink midsole? Theyve def gone full retro.

thank god I’ve been sorta easing out of Jordan Brand and moving towards Air Max Retro and Converse.

I’m on the west coast and I see folks in my area starting to get online pairs in. Hopin these drop down to about $250 so I can double up...

Cracking? Pink midsole? Theyve def gone full retro.

thank god I’ve been sorta easing out of Jordan Brand and moving towards Air Max Retro and Converse.
Yeah this release after the fire red 4 is easing me out of shoes period. I certainly have enough of them so whatever. But the two recent releases I was the most excited about were handled terribly. The Carmines even worse which I didn’t think would happen being a 6. It’s a shame. A damn shame.

Yeah this release after the fire red 4 is easing me out of shoes period. I certainly have enough of them so whatever. But the two recent releases I was the most excited about were handled terribly. The Carmines even worse which I didn’t think would happen being a 6. It’s a shame. A damn shame.
If retros are going back to the way they used to be with Gentry, then I will most likely ease my way out too. I can’t go back to that awful period again where he destroyed retros. It was pathetic. That’s what got me into Nike Basketball, I switched over to them because things were better over there at the time.

If retros are going back to the way they used to be with Gentry, then I will most likely ease my way out too. I can’t go back to that awful period again where he destroyed retros. It was pathetic. That’s what got me into Nike Basketball, I switched over to them because things were better over there at the time.
He somewhat destroyed nike basketball with the foamposite and the crap they were putting out

Back
Top Bottom