Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

but he didn’t have his hands on the Nike basketball signature line (Kobe, LeBron KD), and to me and many that was the golden years most recently.

foamposite kicks right now fall under Nike sportswear.

Gentry’s magnum opus is the weather man and thermal map Foams.
Gotta have low expectations when the dude can barely brush his teeth properly.

I just caught a chill of disgust remembering that whole Jordan/Air Force Fusion thing. *Pusha T. voice* EGHCK!!!

*my face looking like I heard prime James Brown or Parliament while I was typing*

LOL

Hibbets came thru wit the clean pair

Attachments

• 16141499787014216504615401419648.jpg
    16141499787014216504615401419648.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 96
I only noticed that they take your head start points whether you hit a reservation or not because they cancelled my entry and sent me a notification letting me know they did. I of course launched the app to find out why and wasn’t able to figure it out so I just re-entered. Once I re-entered I got a pop up stating that I understand and agree that any points I use on the raffle will be lost even if I don’t secure a reservation. These companies are unbelievably cheap and clearly don’t give a sh*t just how greedy they appear to customers. I also haven’t hit on an FLX raffle in what seems like forever on top of constantly being logged out on launch days and then receiving errors when trying to log back in. Them not handling the traffic is inexcusable imo.
It was cancelled because the stores you picked didn't get the shoes in time for the release. You lost those points you used for the head starts after the cancellation.

Apparently there's several containers of sneakers resting on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Those sneakers are in those containers. The Cool Grey 3s may be in there as well. I told you all I'm not really thrilled about the sneaker culture because the more I warn people about the nefarious stuff and people dismiss it more things come to light. The days of resellers fooling people with impunity are drying up (all puns intended). Question everything!
Got this from a fb group
How do you know the Carmines and Cool Grey IIIs are in those containers?

I give up. I just had one of my homies go to the house and grab them and he’ll ship them to me.

I was going to ask my nephew but I suddenly remembered that he wears the same size as me.
This whole ordeal has been unbelievably comical :lol: relatives that cant receive mail from out of state relatives to a disrespectful nephew that would dare take your shoes. Thanks for the laughs and glad it worked out!

So on the gentry topic.....Does he get credit for the improvements on the 3 (shape, tongue), or are we concluding this happened in-spite of him?

I still haven't received mine. I received a email saying my pair shipped and I got charged however, when I go to track the package it has no information beyond Feb. 15th. There is also no delivery date given. This release has been one big headache. Not looking forward to the UNC 1's next weekend.

Snkrs upgraded shipping. Out for delivery now. Originally supposed to be delivered tomorrow. And it was just shipped yesterday.
:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

I was today years old when I found out a local spot does raffles and did them for Carmines. THEN she added that they even had pairs left over. I wanted to cry lol.

I really have **** luck. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom