Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

So, the guy at the Nike store showed me 2 pairs of Size 8s and 1 had a little dent in the top of the box so he asked me if I wanted the other box with no dents. I said yeah okay I'll take the pretty box.... Then saw this when I got home. Not that I care thought, just funny to me. :rofl:

Attachments

• 726CF991-1AD5-43D7-8875-6260E9071174.jpeg
    726CF991-1AD5-43D7-8875-6260E9071174.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 139
So, the guy at the Nike store showed me 2 pairs of Size 8s and 1 had a little dent in the top of the box so he asked me if I wanted the other box with no dents. I said yeah okay I'll take the pretty box.... Then saw this when I got home. Not that I care thought, just funny to me. :rofl:

SMDH....So was the other box in fact better with the small dent vs. this box cutter skills gone awry?

SMDH....So was the other box in fact better with the small dent vs. this box cutter skills gone awry?

Yeah it was just a small dent, I only saw the cut in the bottom when I took the papers out at home. I really didn't mind the dent but when he asked me if I want the other one I just said yeah. We'll at least my pair looks good and has no pink in the midsole. All that matters to me.

Backup Pair From The Homie iwilwin iwilwin Touched Down. Stoked To Have A Second On Deck, Thanks Again My Dude! :nthat:

These Pink To Ya’ll? :nerd:
3DFF8D3D-DAD5-438B-85A5-8B82633B73F2.jpeg

:lol:

All Jokes Aside, This Second Pair Is Definitely Showing The “Pink” More So Than The First One I Picked Up Here Locally. Will Likely Put Up The Whiter Pair And Lace Up The Others. Size 6c SNKRS Pair Touched Down This Week As Well :pimp:
D66BFC2F-471A-4752-B656-CF5C85D39168.jpeg

I hope whoever tried to get these got your pair successfully because this re-release had many problems such as quality, diminished quantities due to recalls, and purchase procedures.

And I feel sorry for the peeps who struck out.

I quit trying to get these after I struck out with all 3 divisions on the day before the re-release. I sure as hell ain't going to the resale route! Those sorry a%$ loser resellers can go f off.

It just wasn't worth it for me to put in work to get a pair of shoes that caused unnecessary trepidation and reluctance predicated on quality issues stemming from midsole paint used.

The photos posted on here during the weekend of the re-release also convinced me to bypass. There were pairs that didn't have the dreaded f'd up pink midsoles thankfully, but I still had skepticism. I agree the midsoles had a pearl look to them as my associate from Shiekh described after seeing photos. The look of the midsoles just gave me an impression that they would eventually turn pink.

And what compounded the quality issues were a multitude of gripes on here about the overall material of these feeling cheap.
Woah! There's some big words in there. Did you go to college or something?

Thanks for the link! Was able to grab a pair.

Anyone else find it weird these sort of sat on BSTN (at least for this restock)? (They also have some Air More Uptempos in some popular sizes)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Was able to grab a pair.

Anyone else find it weird these sort of sat on BSTN (at least for this restock)? (They also have some Air More Uptempos in some popular sizes)

I was wondering the same, but I did notice sizes have been selling out

I need an 11 thinking bout pulling the trigger on that 10.5 though

edit
went ahead and grabbed a 10.5 off BSTN thanks fam! Should be able to wear the 10.5, when the CDP released my DTLR back every pair and sent everyone waiting into a scramble at the time of the release. I had to settle for a 11.5 which to this day I can only wear 10.5/11 max and I sold my pack pretty much that week and never got a pair of carmines. That was my only backdoor issue I faced and this makes me happy finally getting a pair to wear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom