Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Just got both ebay order in
20210303_122009.jpg
Even the Questions have pink SMH.

Even the Questions have pink SMH.
I tell you some people got to much time on their hand nothing better to do with their life but play on line all day talking down on what the next man have i don't care if you think their pink in your eyes their mind and i think they are fine no pink things will look different in different light settings

Lmao my mans on that DSL internet getting thread updates/ responding a month later
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Yeah man. After I struck out, I just said **** it. It wasn't like my life was over, or anything. I just moved on, and copped some other ****. Haven't really copped any newer Jordan Retros', since the Fire Red 5's last year.

So, when I heard this sneaker **** became a hassle again. I already knew I was gonna have trouble. Honestly, I'm almost pass this Jordan ****. Once I get a few more OG releases. I'm done.

Yeah man. After I struck out, I just said **** it. It wasn't like my life was over, or anything. I just moved on, and copped some other ****. Haven't really copped any newer Jordan Retros', since the Fire Red 5's last year.

So, when I heard this sneaker **** became a hassle again. I already knew I was gonna have trouble. Honestly, I'm almost pass this Jordan ****. Once I get a few more OG releases. I'm done.
I’m with you. I’ve copped a lot more recent releases than you have but it really is reaching a new level of insanity. It’s such a hassle it takes all of the joy out of it.

Back
Top Bottom