Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Finally put together my 1-14 display this weekend.
Remastered OG colorways with the exception of the 2s, which came out in 2014 so they're technically not part of the remastered program.

IMG_4653.png

Tried these on and they don't feel as comfy as my Infrareds or even this Nostalgia pair. These feel like they went back to the 2014 VI's. Hollow and hard interiors. The shape and midsoles still seem to be on point though.

Haha, definitely hit or miss with the “remastering.” I will say that they definitely got the 5s, 6s and 11s pretty close to the originals. Shape on the 3 is getting better, we need an OG release with the new shape.
So crazy how they could fix so much even including nike running retros but the 4s shape are still bad as they are. Smh. Also we never get any 2 retros.

So crazy how they could fix so much even including nike running retros but the 4s shape are still bad as they are. Smh. Also we never get any 2 retros.

If they could just send the Air Max 90 team over to work on Jordans, that would be great.

Because we buy multiple releases based on the improvements. Giving people a *perfect* 1:1 Jordan retro is bad business for Nike/JB. Retro buyers constantly re-purchase the same shoes over and over because of incremental improvements.

So...the SNKRS pair that I was already refunded for a while back by a live chat rep (because UPS tracking never updated and weeks after the release they hadn’t shown up)...showed up the other day hahahahaha

7A9FB8B0-8E16-4DCB-840A-450609981752.jpeg
78BE4697-C699-4C1F-A440-EDEE4EA84932.jpeg
AYEEEEE FREE CARMINES :lol:

and is there a restock or should i pay resale already

I feel you brother. I paid resale for all three pairs due to taking L's everywhere. For a 3-6 OG NA branding that was a GR, this is the first time that I took all L's. Couldn't believe it...

The EXACT same here, man. Like I said before, I knew I'd have trouble, but I thought I'd at least get ONE pair. Every page online either crashed, went to the BS "WAITING" page, straight to sold out. This is REALLY ****ed up, because my luck wasn't this bad in "The Dark Ages" (2011-2016)

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

I have a question I need help with if anyone can. Which would be a better buy OG cardnal 7 or OG Flint 13? Both are great prices and very slight wear. I can restore either.

Back
Top Bottom