Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

87BC61EC-5BE1-49A3-910F-B7EA910AB9B1.jpeg

Oz clothed up for this one
It’s been golden than heck in Vegas lately! Someone turned on the AC 🤣🤣🤣
i’m convinced these look better on everyone else’s feet :lol:

I go to UNDS mine and say “ehh maybe later”
No way man! These look good on everybody fam! I saw some youngin wearing these a couple of weeks ago while I was having lunch with the fam and I kept looking at em m! Carmines do be doing that and have that effect and me! 👌🏽

It’s been golden than heck in Vegas lately! Someone turned on the AC 🤣🤣🤣

No way man! These look good on everybody fam! I saw some youngin wearing these a couple of weeks ago while I was having lunch with the fam and I kept looking at em m! Carmines do be doing that and have that effect and me! 👌🏽
That just proves you have great taste. Carmines knock every other colorway out that park.

With all due respect
1649894646200.jpeg

The stark contrast between the white overlays and carmine accents will always be a major eye catcher. Personally I prefer the Black Infrareds over these for a number of reasons, their versatility especially, but Carmines make themselves known the moment they enter the room. No other colorway can compete in that regard.
20211221_160743.jpg

Same reason I don't buy any. They cost the same as a pair of shoes.

And if I had to chose between the two I'm choosing shoes every time.
Yep. I don't even like wearing jerseys that much honestly. I get why people do but it's easy for me to pass at the prices. I do sometimes wear the beaten up Champion jerseys from 30 years ago lol.

Yep. I don't even like wearing jerseys that much honestly. I get why people do but it's easy for me to pass at the prices. I do sometimes wear the beaten up Champion jerseys from 30 years ago lol.
OG appeal,
honestly prefer on court Champion over Ness. Both are rather costly but worth it if jerseys are your thing. Love wearing mine on walks with the dog during the Spring/Summer.

Back
Top Bottom