Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

In the Untied States, yes. Not sure about the rest of the world.
I keep on hearing my buddy said any OG colored Jordan retro they had to have a draw in store
so buying GR, unpopular NRG sneakers in US and selling overseas is a thing

He told me this back when I was about to return Michigan Jordan 12s....... that yellow M looked really old, and suede was nubuck

They're definitely a hard pill at $250...
Completely agree. Now to think of that......

Hey, I still couldn't get Concord XI at release price + tax ($240)
Why should I get a 6, that is whooping $270 after tax?

Anything special? Better than the $216 Infrared 6s?
Im returning this shoe, or call in for cancel.

The price is what got me as well. The only reason I copped the JTH IIIs that dropped in August was because it was my birthday and I really liked them. Between buying the 1s, Infrareds and my trip to Syracuse for the Duke game, I couldn't justify it.

Completely agree. Now to think of that......

Hey, I still couldn't get Concord XI at release price + tax ($240)
Why should I get a 6, that is whooping $270 after tax?

Anything special? Better than the $216 Infrared 6s?
Im returning this shoe, or call in for cancel.
Once they in progress even a call won't cancel em...most likely have to wait n ship em back. At least you costing snkrs shipping cost. They should pay for this atrocity...

I feel like if the were returned to an outlet they would have to sell them for the $200 box price plus whatever sale they might be running at the time.

I think these might go up in price sooner than later. These was pretty limited and collectors be wanting every pair.....I mean only snkrs and SS had em ....they would have been Fuego without that fur.

FSR for 190€ ! we are pretty well treated in EU
Capturegh.PNG

My thoughts:

Social Status packaging is still undefeated. Pairs come pristine whenever i order from them. :pimp:
If this AJ6 was all Pony, they would have been fantastic to me. I think the patent leather reptile embossed mid panels make them look trash. :ohwell:
The NRG box is always a W for me, wish Nike would sell accessories like that on NDC for people. :lol:

Also, llerraj llerraj I have access to Swoosh, but although there is practically a FSR, it's not discounted from what my friend told me. Still full price.

PO

Back
Top Bottom