Air jordan 6 rings Seattle Supersonics Detailed Pics!!!

now those are hot. about time we see a hot rare colorway of six rings. i just wish the green was a little lighter and the sole was green with yellow inserts.

I'm kinda feeling these, but of course there can be more changes like instead of a green sole it could be an icy sole.

Still I would buy these, they look dope.

im likin all da finals opponents CW's to these but the lazerin is just a killer....already the shoe was thinly competing on looks (although they have grownon me) the lazerin just makes it cheaper/uglier/variant looking-er.....
laugh.gif

but as a shoe that has grown on me nevertheless not a bad colourway, just ugly lazering

HAPPY 9TH NT! nice globe AJ9 representation on the homepage
pimp.gif

not bad not bad...too bay ray ray is gone...

are they gonna start making boston inspired jays now??? hope not...

these are probably the only six rings i will cop only because I remember those days of Sonics vs. Chicago in the Tacoma Dome!! and when GP started beef withJordan!

i understand this is a jordan shoe, and it's a team he beat. but if they're going to release a city edition of a shoe, WHY NOT INCLUDE MORE OF THETEAMS COLORS ON THE SHOE???????? these city editions would be so much better if they put more of the opposing team's colors on the sneaker.

MichaelC23 wrote:
not bad not bad...too bay ray ray is gone...

are they gonna start making boston inspired jays now??? hope not...
The whole team is gone
smh.gif

But they're making these because the Sonics were one of the opponents that the Bulls defeated in the Finals. So I don't know why they would release aCeltics version since they didn't play the C's in the Finals.

not a fan of any 6rings but I am sad to see these knowing that the sonics are gone..

Back
Top Bottom