Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

For my A-Town folks.

Athlete's Foot in Southlake selling them seperate for $155.
i just called and they said they were NOT selling them separately. only as a pack.

Originally Posted by SneakDaFreak81

I wonder if you can cop this pack with the F&F going on this weekend? I need this pack...but only with a discount.
nope. DMP 7 is excluded from the F&F...and excluded from bing cashback, which is currently down to 20%. we'll just have to be patient.these aren't selling, so the discounts will start flowing soon enough.

tried using bing to get 50% off but it wouldnt work on these :-( ....it would have been great to get em for $155 :smile:

got rejected with F&F today. The dude almost did it but the manager rejected it.

finally saw these in person and wasn't that impressed. I like the orlando ones a little but the "raptors" aren't that hot. another packagei'll pass on

Horrible materials! Bad Quality... TOO EXPENSIVE. The collar is really flimsy, etc. We have these at my work and I brought my '02 retro to compare them,and
sick.gif
! These are a rip off! Don't settle, IMO. I usually don'tcomplain about JB often, but these and the Black/Shadow Grey (AJ1's) we received are one of the most disappointing things that JB has done...

Looking to cop when the price drops like all other 09 dmp's, there is alot of hate on the Orlando's but im really feeling them and the Raptor'slook good as well can see my self wearing them frenquently

in hopes of clearing up some confusion...

looks like various athlete's foot stores are selling these separately, but they refuse to admit that over the phone (maybe b/c they're not supposed tosplit the pack?). plus, they won't take a phone order. a manager told me their policy is: if you want athlete's foot to ship something to you, eitheryou or someone representing you must come to the store and pay for the shoes (plus a $15 shipping fee). then they'll ship them wherever you want.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Horrible materials! Bad Quality... TOO EXPENSIVE. The collar is really flimsy, etc. We have these at my work and I brought my '02 retro to compare them, and
sick.gif
! These are a rip off! Don't settle, IMO. I usually don't complain about JB often, but these and the Black/Shadow Grey (AJ1's) we received are one of the most disappointing things that JB has done...

Yes, I definitely agree. I ended up buying a pair of 02's instead for half of what this pack cost. Paid about the same as the pack for a pair of 02black/red's and 02 French Blues.
smile.gif

I'd snag a sz 10 pack for way under retail, otherwise I'd like some "Raptors" just to ball in.

My brother had the 2001 Raptor VII's.

My homeboy had the 2001 Columbia Blue VII's.

This pack doesn't compare, they look like trash in person.

JB has fallen off since Grape V's/Aqua VIII's/Playoff VIII's.

The balck/red pair is a joke. I have had the 02 pair 3x. I was hoping to copp for a 4th time but they can keep their garbage!

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

For my A-Town folks.

Athlete's Foot in Southlake selling them seperate for $155.
The one on Candler Rd is also selling them seperate.

anyone want to split the pack in nyc... i want the raptors in a 9.5 .. im not feeling the orlandos cause i got the french 7s

Back
Top Bottom