Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

It’s amazing what this game has evolved to. I’ve been into Air Jordan’s from day one... before the term retro even existed... hell, before they were even numbered. For some it’s fashion, for others it’s passion... but for me, it’s a way of life. I’ve never in my life let anyone’s opinion dictate what I like or dislike... nor do I feel the need to push my opinions across as more viable when it comes to another person’s choice. The reality is that it’s personal for all of us when it comes to why we like what we like & what I look like even wasting one second worrying what the next man is doing?!? That’s laughable, I’m too busy doing me I suppose... There’s beauty in diversity & the world along with this culture could definitely use a little more of it... but what do I know... Just another OG Air Jordan fanatic...
#Since85

It’s amazing what this game has evolved to. I’ve been into Air Jordan’s from day one... before the term retro even existed... hell, before they were even numbered. For some it’s fashion, for others it’s passion... but for me, it’s a way of life. I’ve never in my life let anyone’s opinion dictate what I like or dislike... nor do I feel the need to push my opinions across as more viable when it comes to another person’s choice. The reality is that it’s personal for all of us when it comes to why we like what we like & what I look like even wasting one second worrying what the next man is doing?!? That’s laughable, I’m too busy doing me I suppose... There’s beauty in diversity & the world along with this culture could definitely use a little more of it... but what do I know... Just another OG Air Jordan fanatic...
#Since85
This^:pimp:

giphy.gif

Everyone on here not feeling them, but I think the Taxi pair is fire. I want those. Hopefully these do come out in the Summer. That citrus pair someone posted looks nice too, although it is a sample.

I’m seriously middle of the road with them...They look better than the last release but then there’s the chop top...

What about these looks better? Everything color, materials, and shape wise is identical aside from the midsole being a little lighter

These are a no for me dawg.

Butreally talk, if these had a better the box and they were on sale for 25% off, I would bite.

Back
Top Bottom