Air Jordan 7 Low NRG 2018

The Air Jordan 6 and 7 are tied for my favorite model of all time (the 7s a little more because of the colorways). This is a disgrace to the 7s and Tinker Hatfield's design.

The Air Jordan 6 and 7 are tied for my favorite model of all time (the 7s a little more because of the colorways). This is a disgrace to the 7s and Tinker Hatfield's design.
I would have to agree. The 7 for sure should never be a low. It looks too damn good as they are originally.

I would have to agree. The 7 for sure should never be a low. It looks too damn good as they are originally.

8s also should not have a low version then have the audacity to have one of the colorways to be my favorite colorway of the Air Jordan 7.:smh:

Why? They just released this colorway and it wasn't hard to get.

JB makes some questionable decisions. The VII already basically fits like a low.

It’s like the Jordan brand is like “U know what **** it we can do anything and put it out...mugg ****as gonna buy it cuz they Jordan’s” ‍♂️♂️

i'd cop for under $90

Better colorway would be the french blues tho, something with a white base IMO

Last edited:
Gentry made this call, I don't blame Jordan Brand as a whole because the 7 lows haven't released since his first reign and with him back at Jordan Brand they want to release them now?

Via Frank Cooker...
65B38637-8065-4B2F-8F0B-0404428CB27C.jpeg
:sick:

This is all Frank Cooker. He’s shared some hideous samples before lol. Gentry’s protégé

Back
Top Bottom