Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

IMG_20220416_182723.jpg
just adding to the appreciation. I don't get tired of wearing these.

I wear an 11 in every model. So they are similar in sizing to me. As far as comfort goes, 7s feel like pillows compared to 6s.
I'm an 11 as well but just found out very recently that 10.5 is my actual size in 6s. I just wanted to ask if they had a similar fit before I buy me a pair of 7s to put in my collection.

Sorry, I haven’t been here for a few weeks. Lost my Dad a couple weeks ago and have been kind of a ****ing mess for the last 2 weeks. These still dropping in June? I see the Citrus (ewww) coming back. Hopefully that doesn’t mean these are a n go because I REALLY want these like they were in Nutty two!

Sorry, I haven’t been here for a few weeks. Lost my Dad a couple weeks ago and have been kind of a ****ing mess for the last 2 weeks. These still dropping in June? I see the Citrus (ewww) coming back. Hopefully that doesn’t mean these are a n go because I REALLY want these like they were in Nutty two!
Condolences to you and the fam. Hope you in a good mind state brother.

I don’t know you but very sorry for your loss brother. I know what that’s like.

Jordan Brand screwed up with the VII re-release rollout this year with it being the 30th anniversary.

They should have put out all the originals from 1992 to commemorate the 30 years, specifically the Bordeaux, Hare, Charcoal and Olympic. Or at least two of them. I can understand them not wanting to saturate the market with all four in a calendar year. But the backwards thing is they saturate the market with useless or dumb colorways with many models in a calendar year coinciding with re-releasing the originals.

I never cared about the Cardinal VII despite it being an original from the 1992 calendar year, albeit being worn by Jordan in the following 1992-93 NBA season in the early part of it. But that's the only original VII colorway they're re-releasing this year.

I definitely would have preferred the four I mentioned. I definitely wanted the Olympic VII because the 2004 version I have naturally deteriorated. And why not rehash it this year since it's also been 30 years since Team USA/The Dream Team memorably dominated the 1992 Olympics?

Jordan Brand screwed up with the VII re-release rollout this year with it being the 30th anniversary.

They should have put out all the originals from 1992 to commemorate the 30 years, specifically the Bordeaux, Hare, Charcoal and Olympic. Or at least two of them. I can understand them not wanting to saturate the market with all four in a calendar year. But the backwards thing is they saturate the market with useless or dumb colorways with many models in a calendar year coinciding with re-releasing the originals.

I never cared about the Cardinal VII despite it being an original from the 1992 calendar year, albeit being worn by Jordan in the following 1992-93 NBA season in the early part of it. But that's the only original VII colorway they're re-releasing this year.

I definitely would have preferred the four I mentioned. I definitely wanted the Olympic VII because the 2004 version I have naturally deteriorated. And why not rehash it this year since it's also been 30 years since Team USA/The Dream Team memorably dominated the 1992 Olympics?
They should have scrapped the VIIs they released a few months ago and released Playoffs and Olympics. This is the 30th anniversary of the Dream Team and should have been commemorated by a special release. I too always thought Cardinals was the weakest of the original colorways. The colored pattern on the tongues is what makes the 7s so great

They should have scrapped the VIIs they released a few months ago and released Playoffs and Olympics. This is the 30th anniversary of the Dream Team and should have been commemorated by a special release. I too always thought Cardinals was the weakest of the original colorways. The colored pattern on the tongues is what makes the 7s so great

Yes, they saturated the market some useless colorways with the VII this year. And they're going to put out more later this year.

I definitely would have been happy if they re-released the Playoff & Olympic. I also would have been happy with the Hare. Those three would have satisfied me because I already have both Bulls and both Team USA jerseys of Jordan that I could have worn them with.

I agree that the Cardinal looked bland.

The colored pattern on the tongues were a distinct part of the VII. It's crazy that I read somewhere that Tinker Hatfield got the inspiration for the tongue design from seeing some African tribal motif. I just liked the overall design of the shoe because it stood out. It's still distinct after 30 years. The VII will always endure time.

I feel like the 6 and 7 are the two most similar models in the Jordan line, in terms of aesthetics and overall profile, yet JB prefers one vastly over the other. I do like the 6 a little more cause it was my first Jordan, the black infareds. But the 7 is timeless too, if we are talking comfort, it’s one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom