Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Damn what sizes did end carry?

I remember them saying that they were putting up the sizes that didn't sell in store on release day in the following week. 
If I recall correctly, the sizes were US sizes 9, 11, 12 and 13. I might have missed a couple of sizes, but that's all I could remember.

A few more days and they will be in hand [emoji]128077[/emoji] Just like Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those still trying to find a pair, BW will be releasing them tomorrow.
1z4ab2c.jpg

Seen the bucket hat at champs today... i never really been a fan of buckets, cause i think i look goofy in them
laugh.gif

maybe i should've tried it on tho

Last edited:
lemme preface this by stating my CDPs have only been worn once....

CDP >>> '15s and it's not close at all.

-side by side, u can clearly see the distorted shape of the '15s. if u look down at them while on feet, again, u can clearly see the shape distortion on the '15s
-the tongue on the '15s is all short and stubby while the CDP tongues have the correct height. the '15 tongue sits alot shorter than the upper that extends up past the ankles
-the overall height of the '15s is too short
-quality of materials is clearly superior on the CDPs
-the cuts of leather/nubuck are substantially thicker on the CDPs, which u can tell when u look near the lace holes
-and lastly, the overall comfort is by far superior with the CDPs

i will snap some pics later, i'm busy coming down...

:smokin

*edit*
here's a quick comparison shot from my IG. if u look closely u can see some of what i was referring to...

http://bit.ly/1EfGBeO

Last edited:
bucket hats never did and never will go outta style. it's just that not everyone can pull them off. i keep a couple buckets on deck. i'm actually tempted to get the hare bc i think it's kinda dope, but it's funny bc i think it's kinda corny at the same time so i'm torn.

bucket hats never did and never will go outta style. it's just that not everyone can pull them off. i keep a couple buckets on deck. i'm actually tempted to get the hare bc i think it's kinda dope, but it's funny bc i think it's kinda corny at the same time so i'm torn.

Same way I was feeling about it . That was why I went and checked them out in person yesterday. I kind of liked it but wasn't sure how often I would wear it. I kind of felt corny too, so I didn't get it.

lemme preface this by stating my CDPs have only been worn once....

CDP >>> '15s and it's not close at all.

-side by side, u can clearly see the distorted shape of the '15s. if u look down at them while on feet, again, u can clearly see the shape distortion on the '15s
-the tongue on the '15s is all short and stubby while the CDP tongues have the correct height. the '15 tongue sits alot shorter than the upper that extends up past the ankles
-the overall height of the '15s is too short
-quality of materials is clearly superior on the CDPs
-the cuts of leather/nubuck are substantially thicker on the CDPs, which u can tell when u look near the lace holes
-and lastly, the overall comfort is by far superior with the CDPs

i will snap some pics later, i'm busy coming down...

smokin.gif
My man, I agree withya on everything except the quality of Materials is BY FAR better on the 2015s, its not even close. the leather on the CDPs is str8 crap aswell as the suade panels. ya gotta see that right?

Did y'all see the comparison write up on S0LE Collector? Was good info and overall the 2015 seemed to take the win compared to OG.

Drove out to sac yesterday to spend the day with my girl and stopped by the mall and they had re-raffled pairs people didn't pick up! Got a pair for me and my lady... made my day! Need a 11 not a 10.5 tho thought these would run big like the 5s in '13 and 6s from last year. Off to sole for a size swap but good to know im gonna have to stay tts for the bords

Thought those never go out of style??  

Yea bucket hats are still hanging in there, drove by North Park ,and there was a gang of ppl wearing bucket hats, they was posted by the lake , all of em were participants in a fishing tournament.

To each his/her own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom