Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

B]

Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

Look and ask in the care and maintenance thread.

Last edited:
you ain't supposed to wear a shoe like this out in a club

Fo sho, I live in the 1st World after all

When I want my shoes on Tuesday I go to NDC like…

View media item 1539453True, might call later.
I wouldn't have even noticed except other members starting posting that they had gotten shipping confirmations
Check under your orders on NDC sometimes it's updated in the system but they haven't sent the emails out...Happened to the pair I ordered for the baby girl.

you ain't supposed to wear a shoe like this out in a club
Da club lol

I've spilled bourbon on my kicks sitting out on my deck. That's why I pre-treat my shoes before wearing them and watch the beverages slide right off.

[b]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1539477/width/200/height/400[/b]
Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward[/quote]
bruh.....

ruff weekend i see 

I feel this might go without saying, but so many people are complaining about their pair and if you don't like your pair, aren't satisfied, quality isn't matching your expectations, you can always return to the store of purchase for a full refund (shocker I know). I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment that JB has let go of quality control over the years as price continues to escalate but as a fan and customer i've come to expect it and if i'm not pleased, I take them back, it's that simple. Use the money to find a cheap after market pair on EBay or some place similar or just move on to the next release. Its pure chance whether you get one of these flawed pairs or not but people getting crazy expecting their pairs to be pristine every single time. I'm sure there is someone else out there who'd be thrilled to get a pair, regardless, and if not, NDC will just throw the returned pairs in a restock months down the line... with that said I eagerly await my pairs!
where i live, jordan retros are non returnable. if i get a pair with a bunch of flaws, i would be stuck with them unfortunately

roll.gif
c'mon man... get out of here with that
get out of here with what? lol 
Yes you can
no, you cant. idk what you guys think i have to gain by saying this. 

when the white metallic 5's released, i called every store i had won raffles at and asked if the shoes were returnable, seeing as how they dont let you inspect pairs. they all said no. its even printed on the receipts. 

one guess is that its to prevent re-sellers from returning pairs they cant move for a profit, but who knows. if i were to order via the stores' websites, of course id be able to return them. this is not the case when buying in person.

In bigger cities, a lot of Footlocker family (champs & FTA) stopped taking returns on launch product, to stop the resellers from buying a bunch and returning them if it was a resale flop. I've had stores in DFW area stamp my receipt with no returns.

However, if you call corporate you can send them to them in the mail for a refund but its a huge hassle.

roll.gif
c'mon man... get out of here with that
get out of here with what? lol 
Yes you can
no, you cant. idk what you guys think i have to gain by saying this. 

when the white metallic 5's released, i called every store i had won raffles at and asked if the shoes were returnable, seeing as how they dont let you inspect pairs. they all said no. its even printed on the receipts. 

one guess is that its to prevent re-sellers from returning pairs they cant move for a profit, but who knows. if i were to order via the stores' websites, of course id be able to return them. this is not the case when buying in person.
i agree with what youre saying and know it to be true. the footlocker near me stamps ALL SALES FINAL on release shoes ever since last year if i remember correctly.

i think it helps the stores out a lot....because it cuts down on the bs the resellers pull when they cant unload. footlocker would sell out.....then a month later end up with a full size run because of resellers returning and then have to sell those shoes again and make no extra profit, due to them being returns and not a restock.

Last edited:
^^^ that's rough... keep your eyes peeled though, some sites haven't dropped em yet and I think resale will be like all the other releases in a week or two once they all realize these are everywhere

I must admit all these pics got me kinda sad i didnt cop but the restock of the og flight huaraches made it go away :D

Any of you guys getting the xi low or chicago 1's now?

Back
Top Bottom