Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

What's a thirst trap? Excuse my ignorance, this is the only form of social media I have.

Last edited:
I feel this might go without saying, but so many people are complaining about their pair and if you don't like your pair, aren't satisfied, quality isn't matching your expectations, you can always return to the store of purchase for a full refund (shocker I know). I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment that JB has let go of quality control over the years as price continues to escalate but as a fan and customer i've come to expect it and if i'm not pleased, I take them back, it's that simple. Use the money to find a cheap after market pair on EBay or some place similar or just move on to the next release. Its pure chance whether you get one of these flawed pairs or not but people getting crazy expecting their pairs to be pristine every single time. I'm sure there is someone else out there who'd be thrilled to get a pair, regardless, and if not, NDC will just throw the returned pairs in a restock months down the line... with that said I eagerly await my pairs!

I'm satisfied with the overall shoe..quality seems good and no messy paint jobs like most of last year GRs. Unforetunely these will have to chill due to too many people wearing in my city. I'm thinking Christmas time they can atleast touch the surface. S/o the sneaker gods for making this retro possible

View media item 1539356

Jealous of these tongues that @gil23 is getting
pimp.gif
 Whew and I thought the tongues on mine was fuego. This one is noooice!!!!

If JB extended GS sizes to reach all the way to a men's 9.5 (which is what I ordered by sizing down .5) which one will my pair look like when they arrive? 

View media item 1539188

That's only with GS Exclusive shoes.

The 11 lows that are GS exclusive have the extended sizing.

If it's men only or full family sizes it would be normal sizing.

Thickness of the sockliner , anyone  ?   I remember being shocked  when i held the bordeaux 2011 for the first time  , man this bootie was paper thin compared to my 06 cardinals ... since i've not purchased any jordan 7   but i'm not expecting any changes .

NDC plain games

Still waiting for my order confirmation to ship, and I used 2-day air

Now its looking like it'll get here with all the rest of the cheap shipping pairs

NDC plain games

Now its looking like it'll get here with all the rest of the cheap shipping pairs

Pick up the phone and call. Package wasn't gonna move over the weekend anyways.

NDC plain games

1stWorldProblems

Fo sho, I live in the 1st World after all

When I want my shoes on Tuesday I go to NDC like…

View media item 1539453

True, might call later.
I wouldn't have even noticed except other members starting posting that they had gotten shipping confirmations

Last edited:
AYO
How many pairs you buy ? :wow:

I got an 11.5 here at the mall. But was skeptical about sizing so i ordered another, my true size, from FNL using my WC.

Then i forgot about these tongues and saw dude had that orange, n i wasnt feeling it so i ordered from NDC too just in case :smile:

4 if u count picking up for someone else

Last edited:
NDC plain games

1stWorldProblems

Fo sho, I live in the 1st World after all

When I want my shoes on Tuesday I go to NDC like…

View media item 1539453

True, might call later.
I wouldn't have even noticed except other members starting posting that they had gotten shipping confirmations

Can't be a baller if you don't know the rules.
Shipping doesn't happen on Saturday night. Just labels being created.
You paid for 2 day so your order will ship via FedEx. All of these orders being shipped are UPS. There is a difference when it comes to nike.
2 day shipping means you will get them Weds unless you are closer to Memphis. Next day air would have guaranteed a Tuesday delivery.

Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

Back
Top Bottom