Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard :rolleyes .

I'm gone have to respectfully disagree...

He copped off the restock on SNKRS. So I'm thinking @ the least he assumed he'd get the regular box and semi-decent shoes.

Nike is trying to play us for the fool and I KNOW people are getting tired of it.

$190 and you send this man an orange box [emoji]129300[/emoji], nah bruh this man got every right to be mad.
clearly, you're one of those people. Show me where $190+ shoes are a necessity.

No sir... Clearly YOU'RE one of those people who responsible for Nike ripping us off.

No wonder they've gotten away with their BS for so long. Cause of people like you. You'd probably accept CGrades if they sent them to you.

SMDH
So your only issue with that is an orange box? you wearin your boxes?

How do the shoes look?

I can respect the frustration. You had an idea of what the product was and got a different package. At the same time, unless you're trying to have all uniform boxes in your closet, I don't know if it's a huge deal.

The important thing is the shoes. If the shoes are B grades then I do think you have a beef with Nike. Why are they selling marked B grades at retail??

Once again, if you want pristine, non flawed pairs, go speak to Michaelangelo at the factory to hand craft you a pair himself. If not, shut up and stop crying about price. It's a stupid argument. We on NT know about price months in advance. At this point, you know what it is. Buy or don't. It's not that hard :rolleyes .

THANK YOU FOR SLAPPING HIM BACK INTO REALITY [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Mine came in yesterday from the restock. They shipped these mfs in the Regular orange Nike box and the tag on the tongue has a big B stamped on it. Wtf does this mean? Did I just get played by Nike?

I'll sell you a box for 49.99 + S&H

I've gotta'be honest.

If this happened to ME?

I'd only care about the shoes.

I DO have almost all my original boxes, but IDC about them much.

Someone said earlier: Why is Nike selling marked B grades at retail?
..I think that's a fair question.
I also think, off rip? Fresh out the box? ..most of us would NOT be happy to get the kicks we've been waiting for, and see them MARKED as B grade.

Maybe I'm wrong. JMO.

That said?
I personally gave up on the pristine pair vein long ago. I'm not about settling, either, but? Realism vs idealism, I've made my own peace w/DS kicks not being 'perfect'. A baby crease, some extra glue? I'm probably not freaking out. Just me. But, that's MY money. My viewpoint. Other people are free to feel cheated, so to speak, if they're not satisfied w/the product they spent THEIR cake on. JS.

At the end of the day? I'm on some Eff'a box. Like someone said, we don't wear the boxes. If the shoes meet your personal expectation? Put'em in rotation and have a beverage. If not? Send'em back.

I've gotta'be honest.

If this happened to ME?

I'd only care about the shoes.

I DO have almost all my original boxes, but IDC about them much.

Someone said earlier: Why is Nike selling marked B grades at retail?
..I think that's a fair question.

I also think, off rip? Fresh out the box? ..most of us would NOT be happy to get the kicks we've been waiting for, and see them MARKED as B grade.

Maybe I'm wrong. JMO.

That said?
I personally gave up on the pristine pair vein long ago. I'm not about settling, either, but? Realism vs idealism, I've made my own peace w/DS kicks not being 'perfect'. A baby crease, some extra glue? I'm probably not freaking out. Just me. But, that's MY money. My viewpoint. Other people are free to feel cheated, so to speak, if they're not satisfied w/the product they spent THEIR cake on. JS.

At the end of the day? I'm on some Eff'a box. Like someone said, we don't wear the boxes. If the shoes meet your personal expectation? Put'em in rotation and have a beverage. If not? Send'em back.
I'm agreeing with this entire post. The issue to me would be being sold B grades when you expected A grades. I've had Nike B grades before, but I paid a discounted price at the outlet for them and did so by choice. They were metallic 5s and they looked good to me, but the left shoe gave me slight discomfort when tried on. I figured that they would break in, but it never went away. However, I wasn't too upset about it because I knew they were B grades and was clear that I was getting a flawed pair at a discounted price. Just be aware that a "B grade" flaw is not always aesthetic. No biggie. In the end, all that matters is if you are satisfied with your purchase. 

Btw, there is no such thing as a perfect pair. That's like trying to find a winning lottery ticket for a unicorn with a four leaf clover growing out of its horn at the end of a rainbow in the middle of Atlantis. Even if you think it is perfect, someone is going to disagree with you. Just enjoy what you have.

The question remains though, why is Nike selling B grades at retail??? If you are good with the pair, keep them. But I would still def contact Nike and ask for a discount on that pair or on a purchase moving forward.

It's like you paid extra for a whopper with cheese and then they gave you one without lettuce lol 

Last edited:
I want to see photos of the shoes before he sends them back, all I see is complaints about the box and the B Grade stamp but not the actual shoes.

I want to see photos of the shoes before he sends them back, all I see is complaints about the box and the B Grade stamp but not the actual shoes.
I think your missing the point Sak. It's that he paid full price for a bgrade. Whether it's flawless or not. Personally I don't mind bgrades. Actually prefer them because of the price difference.

Mine came in yesterday from the restock. They shipped these mfs in the Regular orange Nike box and the tag on the tongue has a big B stamped on it. Wtf does this mean? Did I just get played by Nike?
Bro you didn't get played lol. Most the shoes have a b stamp under the midsole if u ever take em out, they have it somewhere. Doesn't mean they b Grades lmao u coo bro

I'm agreeing with this entire post. The issue to me would be being sold B grades when you expected A grades. I've had Nike B grades before, but I paid a discounted price at the outlet for them and did so by choice.
That's it!

plain in simple.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I appreciate the mixed opinions. The way I see it, I copped these off the actual Nike website and payed full price for these. I could see if I copped from the outlet or got a discount but that wasn't the case. The **** was slapped in a random Nike box with a created plain white tag, a few dents nothing major and a HUGE B stamped inside the tag of the shoe. If I'm paying retail for a shoe from the manufacturer I'm expecting A grade shoes. With that being said I'm returning them and Nike offered 20% off on my next purchase. So I guess be on the lookout for a size 9 online lol.

I'm agreeing with this entire post. The issue to me would be being sold B grades when you expected A grades. I've had Nike B grades before, but I paid a discounted price at the outlet for them and did so by choice. They were metallic 5s and they looked good to me, but the left shoe gave me slight discomfort when tried on. I figured that they would break in, but it never went away. However, I wasn't too upset about it because I knew they were B grades and was clear that I was getting a flawed pair at a discounted price. Just be aware that a "B grade" flaw is not always aesthetic. No biggie. In the end, all that matters is if you are satisfied with your purchase. 

Btw, there is no such thing as a perfect pair. That's like trying to find a winning lottery ticket for a unicorn with a four leaf clover growing out of its horn at the end of a rainbow in the middle of Atlantis. Even if you think it is perfect, someone is going to disagree with you. Just enjoy what you have.

The question remains though, why is Nike selling B grades at retail??? If you are good with the pair, keep them. But I would still def contact Nike and ask for a discount on that pair or on a purchase moving forward.

It's like you paid extra for a whopper with cheese and then they gave you one without lettuce lol 

This 100%. When I contacted them I told them I wouldn't mind keeping them if they could give me a partial refund but they wasn't having it lol. Either way I appreciate them understanding and giving me a discount in the future

Is there any noticeable flaws? If you got the same pair and they weren't b grade would you be satisfied? I wouldn't be too happy either but if you're gonna buy them for resale now I'd honestly keep them and be upset. Unless they are noticeable a b grade pair. Freaking nike that is really messed up on their part! You should have got a discount on top of keeping your pair

Is there any noticeable flaws? If you got the same pair and they weren't b grade would you be satisfied? I wouldn't be too happy either but if you're gonna buy them for resale now I'd honestly keep them and be upset. Unless they are noticeable a b grade pair. Freaking nike that is really messed up on their part! You should have got a discount on top of keeping your pair

Minor dents, slight fraying in the stitching but in all honesty not that bad. I'm honestly not that hard pressed for them to pay resell I saw the restock and thought of it as a good opportunity to cop a pair that I don't own. im sure someone who has been dying to have these would prob accept Nike BS so Ima give it back for someone else to own. Hopefully they don't try to sell these again for retail.

Minor dents, slight fraying in the stitching but in all honesty not that bad. I'm honestly not that hard pressed for them to pay resell I saw the restock and thought of it as a good opportunity to cop a pair that I don't own. im sure someone who has been dying to have these would prob accept Nike BS so Ima give it back for someone else to own. Hopefully they don't try to sell these again for retail.
I would ask for a 20% off coupon and keep them to wear. Purchase a suede and nubuck eraser kit to maintenance the scuffs. 

No one asked for a pic yet? Strange.....NT slippin 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom