Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

These, the Bordeauxs, the Aqua 8s, and Carolina blue 1s, and I'm done. Other than the xiv low release that I'm sure to strike out on, I will have every pair I could possibly want!

Thats a nice list there :nthat: . Hope you can cop all of them for retail. I thought the 14 low would of been the eastiest cop out of all those shoes :nerd:

Bordeaux 7s - Most hyped 7
Aqua 8 - Most popular Jordan 8 and a Black Friday release
Jordan 1 UNC - Jordan 1 OG are quite limited and popular
Jordan 14 low - Jordan 14 one of the least popular Jordans (1 - 14) so should be an easy cop
14 low gonna be easy to get like a new Flight School release

No offence but this is the "instagram" era in sneakers. Anything retro with a filter, some joggers and a jumpman will sell out unfortunately. 
eyes.gif

These, the Bordeauxs, the Aqua 8s, and Carolina blue 1s, and I'm done. Other than the xiv low release that I'm sure to strike out on, I will have every pair I could possibly want!

Thats a nice list there :nthat: . Hope you can cop all of them for retail. I thought the 14 low would of been the eastiest cop out of all those shoes :nerd:

Bordeaux 7s - Most hyped 7
Aqua 8 - Most popular Jordan 8 and a Black Friday release
Jordan 1 UNC - Jordan 1 OG are quite limited and popular
Jordan 14 low - Jordan 14 one of the least popular Jordans (1 - 14) so should be an easy cop

I'd say Hare's are the most hyped 7, 14's are probably gonna be limited as hell, especially seeing as last year's GR releases didn't exactly fly off the shelves.

The 14s will be a QS, from what I've heard.

May pick these up but wont be mad if I miss only need Bordeaux's and Aquas thia year.

serious question .... 

other than the nickname, the box, and gold laces 

what makes the YOTR different from the Hares?

in your eyes 

Wow how can people not appreciate gray and white with accents of red? If these get the same treatment like the Barcelona days did on the gray portion with the use of that softer suede?? Ima slap my momma

Wow how can people not appreciate gray and white with accents of red? If these get the same treatment like the Barcelona days did on the gray portion with the use of that softer suede?? Ima slap my momma

It looks like a lot of us are going to be cooking this release!
Good thing Kanye never wore the hell out of them, or all of a sudden everyone would love the color.

Flicking through ch An I see that even space jam is on! [emoji]128514[/emoji] what a coincidence, just in time for hares to drop,even though the 7s wasn't featured In this film the concept is still there,bugs an Mj in full effect, over all a classic movie had to watch...off topic but when will those 9s an jams drop again.

Last edited:
The tongue, sole, heel are all pretty different between the two.
yeah i forgot the tongue 

but basically same shoes released at different times, subtle changes with a new name viola

Im with you quise
Although there are some subtle changes to the heel-tab, tongue, and sole, the only significant difference to my eyes is the gold laces, which can easily be added/removed. Put white laces on the YOTR's and you've got yourself some Hares, and vice versa

Hoping i can get a guaranteed tix on sunday from my local villa!!! Da hype on these is def pickin up!! But i thnk ppl will pass on these an grab the bred lows da following weekend.. i need one pair of each!!! Hope i can get lucky!!!

Back
Top Bottom