Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Hoping i can get a guaranteed tix on sunday from my local villa!!! Da hype on these is def pickin up!! But i thnk ppl will pass on these an grab the bred lows da following weekend.. i need one pair of each!!! Hope i can get lucky!!!

I think majority are going to hold off for the 1's

Was considering copping a pair of kicks off sneakers n stuff.Is there a international shipping charge or hold?If so how much?Thanks in advance.

I'm disappointed to hear about the poor quality, but I'm still copping. The hare 7s were my very first pair of air jordan retros.

I wouldn't say these are bad just yet. Plus we all need to acknowledge that the OGs were not perfect either. No shoe is perfect.

Plus this DJ DELZ guy doesn't know what hes talking about half of the time anyway.

Was considering copping a pair of kicks off sneakers n stuff.Is there a international shipping charge or hold?If so how much?Thanks in advance.
theur shipping is decent i think its $25 but they arrive in a week. No customs unless over $200 i assume like most places.

Theyre good spot though. Good luck

I wouldn't say these are bad just yet. Plus we all need to acknowledge that the OGs were not perfect either. No shoe is perfect.

Plus this DJ DELZ guy doesn't know what hes talking about half of the time anyway.
Check out his Blaaaaag.

Dj stomach swelz really doesnt know a damn thing about shoes and their history BUT if he says its bad quality thats bad

That guy likes anything jordan puts out and thinks jordan brand uses full grain leather on 98 percent of their shoes.

And he also buys fakes

Last edited:
Dj stomach swelz really doesnt know a damn thing about shoes and their history BUT if he says its bad quality thats bad

That guy likes anything jordan puts out and thinks jordan brand uses full grain leather on 98 percent of their shoes.

And he also buys fakes
But you should check out his blaaaaaag tho! 
roll.gif

Dude thinks quality control is quality half the time, and nitpicks his pairs for glue and flaws. Then whines about the quality. When every pair varies. We want to know about leather and nubuck, not flaws on your personal pair. I get tired of him whining about flaws for half of his videos. It's bad enough you have to deal with his annoying song.

I think it's really noticeable that companies don't send him free stuff like other reviewers.

I watched his video last night and just shook my head. He always seems to have a flawed pair of kicks.

Most hyped 7 are Hares for sure.
Invest in portable cleaning supplies. Their toe boxes scream STEP ON ME" and will be filthy within 20 mins of going outside. Dont care how much one sprays them, you'd need plastic wrap. That light gray is turning into *** crack brown in no time. Would much rather have a new CW like the days and the nights, or chambray, citrus. Filnts are borderline and your pretty much need to carry a cleaning kit with those too. Lots of people hated on the Bordeauxs when they dropped in 92 but they sure held up better than the Hares did. Jordan's retros drops should introduce new colorways 95% of the time w/ OG colors being a very rare drop and in those cases they should be exactly like the OG they represent. It should be near impossible to pick one as OG.

Scuffed toe box or not, Hares still the hardest 7 of all time. Then Maize's in a close second then Olys and Flints.

I'm not going to lie, the DJ Delz video is disappointing. I've seen a handful of his videos and always take his reviews with a grain of salt, but it usually is a decent representation of how the shoe will turn out. After returning two straight pairs of "remastered" French Blue 7s, I was hoping the lack of painted peaks would help the quality on these. Hoping to luck out with a nice pair -- seems to be hit or miss, especially with the VII.

Last edited:
Scuffed toe box or not, Hares still the hardest 7 of all time. Then Maize's in a close second then Olys and Flints.
sorry about my long ramble on which seven I like the best. But as far as you saying that those other shoes are better, I have to disagree, I prefer the black and dark ones

they just stay cleaner longer. I'll put my 9 year old chambrays up against your hares in a year and mine will look cleaner. that is if you wear your shoes

Invest in portable cleaning supplies. Their toe boxes scream STEP ON ME" and will be filthy within 20 mins of going outside. Dont care how much one sprays them, you'd need plastic wrap. That light gray is turning into *** crack brown in no time. Would much rather have a new CW like the days and the nights, or chambray, citrus. Filnts are borderline and your pretty much need to carry a cleaning kit with those too. Lots of people hated on the Bordeauxs when they dropped in 92 but they sure held up better than the Hares did. Jordan's retros drops should introduce new colorways 95% of the time w/ OG colors being a very rare drop and in those cases they should be exactly like the OG they represent. It should be near impossible to pick one as OG.
You trippin with this statement slim!  SMH

they just stay cleaner longer. I'll put my 9 year old chambrays up against your hares in a year and mine will look cleaner. that is if you wear your shoes
Well of course darker shoes are going to show less wear than a light colored shoe. I don't know how other people treat their shoe, but I'm not stomping around in the mud or going clubbing in mine. I'm also not duck walking in them either. More or less normal wear. I'll be rocking these as much as possible just like I did my Maize 7s when I got them 5 months ago and those still look brand new.

But people in here acting like you step out onto your porch and it's insta-scuff all over the toe box. The pairs you see with dark scuff marks all over them is because people abuse the hell outta them and put them through hell and back.

Last edited:
Ha! Duck hunting in muh Js. Hell yeah! But no, I hear ya. Much respect to all heads that wear their kix. I know people can over react (like me) but that's how it is for some of us. There will be no rain in sight and not expected for days so out the door I go in my all white Lebrons and BOOM torrential biblical **** flying everywhere! They get home lookimg like wheats. Just my luck w white shoes. Hopefully you will cop. They will be the hardest ones to cop this year until the end of May. JB kinda screwed us in May with all this heat, really they've screwed us all year with too much retro, very little remastering and a lot of robbing.

Back
Top Bottom