Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Ha! Duck hunting in muh Js. Hell yeah! But no, I hear ya. Much respect to all heads that wear their kix. I know people can over react (like me) but that's how it is for some of us. There will be no rain in sight and not expected for days so out the door I go in my all white Lebrons and BOOM torrential biblical **** flying everywhere! They get home lookimg like wheats. Just my luck w white shoes. Hopefully you will cop. They will be the hardest ones to cop this year until the end of May. JB kinda screwed us in May with all this heat, really they've screwed us all year with too much retro, very little remastering and a lot of robbing.
Just bad luck I suppose. I swerve the bs and most places I go are pretty clean. Malls, restaurants, Targets, etc.

Hares are my only pick up in May so I'm not sweating it. Would rather playoff 11 mids than lows especially with the red liner and the Chi 1s remind me too much of a Chi theme Dunk I have sitting in the back of my closet from years ago so they don't bother me.

i feel so bi polar about this shoe. one day i want ...next day im like no it'll get dirty or some random ****...i think imma just go for it. would prolly really regret a year or 2 down the road. 

i feel so bi polar about this shoe. one day i want ...next day im like no it'll get dirty or some random ****...i think imma just go for it. would prolly really regret a year or 2 down the road. 

Real life. I'm good on them though. $150 with my ex hooking it up like old times I'd be able to justify. But now nah. I'll drool when the on feet pics hit IG, I'm out of this one fellas :frown:

I got a 25$ off code for my bday from footlocker... Expires on the 27th, hopefully I can use it on these.

Are people seriously questioning whether to get these or not based on the fact that they might get dirty?? Is this real life?

Are people seriously questioning whether to get these or not based on the fact that they might get dirty?? Is this real life?
1st world problems, for sure.

My go to store just got them in, and they look great. I should be all good come the 16th

1st world problems, for sure.

My go to store just got them in, and they look great. I should be all good come the 16th

Ha, yes! 1st world problems indeed.

I'm looking forward to these. VII's are one of my favorites. If these are as comfortable as the French blue's then these will be worth it.

Most hyped 7 are Hares for sure.
Invest in portable cleaning supplies. Their toe boxes scream STEP ON ME" and will be filthy within 20 mins of going outside. Dont care how much one sprays them, you'd need plastic wrap. That light gray is turning into *** crack brown in no time. Would much rather have a new CW like the days and the nights, or chambray, citrus. Filnts are borderline and your pretty much need to carry a cleaning kit with those too. Lots of people hated on the Bordeauxs when they dropped in 92 but they sure held up better than the Hares did. Jordan's retros drops should introduce new colorways 95% of the time w/ OG colors being a very rare drop and in those cases they should be exactly like the OG they represent. It should be near impossible to pick one as OG.

Doesn't change the fact that the Hares are the most hyped 7's.

Working on getting pairs with no hassle 
nerd.gif

I don't mind the tongue being crazy funky colors..because they're 7s..and most of the AJ 7s have that funky 90's look to them.

the main thing i'm not feeling about this iteration of hares is the black accents on the tongue. there's no black anywhere else on the shoe and it just looks way outta place imo.

Ain't the pull tab black? And isn't there black on the 23 logo?

I just wanna say Ya these R little more work too maintain too keep clean. Wore my pair for the 2nd time today and got A black smeared rubber mark on the mid and upper toe from driving. I scrapped my toe area on the gas pedal while I was getting out of my car. I was able too clean the smudge off the rubber on the front toe, but still have A slight mark on my upper toe on the sued. Also be sure too buy A can of water sued protector because having these on when you go too the restroom ooh watch out for the over splash and trickle.

Last edited:
Those of you have these or french blues from a cpl months ago ... TTS or can you .5 down

I remember having ""raptors"" or whatever you wanna call em in my true size, and im sure i could have gotten .5 down for a more tighter fit

Thanks for any help :wink:

Those of you have these or french blues from a cpl months ago ... TTS or can you .5 down

I remember having ""raptors"" or whatever you wanna call em in my true size, and im sure i could have gotten .5 down for a more tighter fit

Thanks for any help :wink:
the VIIs still run big imo so I think you can go down .5 size

Back
Top Bottom