Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

the main thing i'm not feeling about this iteration of hares is the black accents on the tongue. there's no black anywhere else on the shoe and it just looks way outta place imo.

Ain't the pull tab black? And isn't there black on the 23 logo?

ur right, i didn't really think about the back. as for the tongue, it's not really THAT big of a deal. just will take some getting used to.

Im happy that hares will be in abundance. Will be my first jordan cop of the year and I don't wanna deal with any limitedness 

so the map shows that they are released in many LOCATIONS, but what does that mean in ACTUAL SZ RUNS per LOCATION?

usually id be good on these releases but a job training at 9am means i have to enter raffles. i cant afford to be waiting on lines on Saturday morning. basically early to rise for the raffles and day of

These are gonna be my first raffle so throw me a bone here.

How do raffles work? I understand the call back thing, but is there a limit on number of tickets given out? Do I have to get there early?

Nike trying there hardest to make sure these don't sit
laugh.gif
. Which they shouldn't but all the promoting and marketing is interesting.

These are gonna be my first raffle so throw me a bone here.

How do raffles work? I understand the call back thing, but is there a limit on number of tickets given out? Do I have to get there early?
One ticket per ID/Per Store

- You can bring a friend or family member to get  a ticket for you in your size [As long as they have ID]

Tickets are from Open to Close.

-No need to get there early, But if you just want to get it out the way go for it

-They write your name down and ticket number and the size you selected, They pull a ticket if it's your number they call you back and you get your pair

Last edited:

One ticket per ID/Per Store

- You can bring a friend or family member to get  a ticket for you in your size [As long as they have ID]

Tickets are from Open to Close.

-No need to get there early, But if you just want to get it out the way go for it

-They write your name down and ticket number and the size you selected, They pull a ticket if it's your number they call you back and you get your pair
And they pull a ticket for each pair in every size they have, correct?

Yea but I can't say the carmines were THAT easy of a cop. It was almost just as bad as the concord lows

Last edited:
The carmines were easy for me

I never can cop on finishline but i could for the carmines. Got to use a 20 dollar rewards card too.

The carmines were easy for me

I never can cop on finishline but i could for the carmines. Got to use a 20 dollar rewards card too.
yea finish line had clutched for me, Nike and the footllocker shoe chain I failed on and the damn NBA online store didn't get them

Got the hare 7s a few years back from the CDP...im a 10.5 in most nikes but in jordans i always get 10 and they fit fine..got a 10 in the hares and my feet were swimming in them..miles to big..

So what's the chances that we see these restocked and if so how many times will they appear in the restock. What do you think NT Fam

Back
Top Bottom