Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

So what's the chances that we see these restocked and if so how many times will they appear in the restock. What do you think NT Fam
not even RD and u worried about restock? dont worry. let the noise settle itself. let the credit card debt grow.

I think they prob have limited quanitites online...prob shipped out most of their inventory to actual stores. There have been reports of shipping issues and whatnot

Last edited:
People passing because of availability?? What happened to buy a shoe put it on ice mentality. Haven't worn my sport blue 6 or Columbia 11 or 4 yet. I would never let availability determine if I cop a shoe I claim to like. Seems kind of "beasty"

U Americans got it easy. Only 2 footlockers in aus stock these. So every release is bascilly like the quai 5s were for u guys for us. ****ung ********

Availability mass produced only matters for 're-sellers. I get what I like and need for my personal collection for my OG colorways. I have my cdp pair still that I've worn twice but still plan on copping these '15 retro. I'll save the '15 version since the insole is OG status and the tongue has the correct OG colors too where the cdp pair has A closer look too the OG with the wing tips higher than the '15 retro but No red on tongue on the cdp pair. As for the NA on the in-sole, it pretty much comes down to your own wear and tear for as how long untill it's wore off. A lot of things come in too play when it comes too the print on the insoles. How long you have em on when your wearing em, a lot of walking, feet sweating, playing ball in em, different sock material and so on. I have pairs from years back that I wear here and they're and some Stoll have the print and some don't. Just remove the in-sole and replace it with A used pair or go buy another in-sole too replace. I think tape would eventually peel it off after time.

Carmine's weren't easy to cop? Where yall from?! I ran thru 4 pairs easy on those. The hype was real but them things were everywhere. That map is lovely to see. Knew these would b a breeze. Do ya work next week and you'll b good...now chi 1s, I'm gettin my body prepared for those lol...

I'm not "hyped" about the NA on the in soles. IT's just something that I like. Like a nice little touch. I know those will wear off. No biggie, just a nice little touch.

not even RD and u worried about restock? dont worry. let the noise settle itself. let the credit card debt grow.
People rack up credit card debt over J's? Ouch 
mean.gif

Got the hare 7s a few years back from the CDP...im a 10.5 in most nikes but in jordans i always get 10 and they fit fine..got a 10 in the hares and my feet were swimming in them..miles to big..
Same goes for the 2015 7's. I tried on a pair of French Blue 7's just to see what size I would need in the Hares and the Bordeaux's and i'm glad I did. I usually wear a size 12 in J's and in the 7's i'll need to go a whole size down and wear an 11.

People rack up credit card debt over J's? Ouch :smh:

Cause they're doing it wrong.

Even if reselling is at bust this year, if you do it right, your pair is free and you're using someone else's money to pay for them.

IG got dudes going bankrupt for self esteem. $200 on the cc, then wear the shoe to floss and when it flops they lose 20-40 bucks. Those 20-40 add up with all these releases.

Dont understand the hype/liking by NA on the insole, it will be halfway gone after a few wears + walking anyway.

Unless you put your shoes and just sit there all day

Yeah I don't get it. It is a nice little touch I guess but not a big deal at all.

Won't put NA on 3s(not counting the wc), 4s, 5s, 6s but will put NA on an insole :lol:

JB trollin' :smh:

I think it's a business move. It looks like JB made a ton of these, so to insure that they don't sit put NA on the insole to build hype.

I think it's a business move. It looks like JB made a ton of these, so to insure that they don't sit put NA on the insole to build hype.
I think it has more to do with building hype for the future when they retro 3-6 again. They already retroed most of the OG cws for those models but now they can bring them back out at a higher price point just by changing the branding

Back
Top Bottom