Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

hey guys anyone know how to preserve the NA on the insole? i wanna wear them but i dont wanna lose the NA branding because its really dope and so when i show people i can show them the NA branding any help or info would be appreciated!  not srs
Lol it's okay if you are srs. But if you want to save the NA on the insole.. Put some clear tape over it and BAM!!! NA saved. That is until you remove the tape lol 
roll.gif

To those worried about the insole branding, it will not fade away after the first wear. Idk what you guys do to your shoes, but in my experiences that's never been a problem for me. The Nike Air in my 88 3s is still completely in tact, and I've worn those about 3-5 times to school

Anyone know how the remastered Hares compare in shape & quality to the CDP Hares? I ain't about to spend $ if the only real difference is that insole.

I'm starting to notice that the shoes in the official images look WAYYYY different than what actually releases.I mean its pretty obvious now. None of the photos or videos of the hares look like the official images
View media item 1525481

Last edited:
Lol it's okay if you are srs. But if you want to save the NA on the insole.. Put some clear tape over it and BAM!!! NA saved. That is until you remove the tape lol :rofl:
Lol nah I can care less about that stuff :lol: I just want the shoes to wear already could care less about getting them dirty, creasing, yellowing, or a cheap print on an insole of some retro :rofl:

I'm starting to notice that the shoes in the official images look WAYYYY different than what actually releases.I mean its pretty obvious now. None of the photos or videos of the hares look like the official images
i wouldn't worry about it too much since we've already seen what they look from tons of other pics

Last edited:
Was commin here to speak on that limited quantities in the email. Cmon Nike. We know they tryna push the Hare thing but limited?! Crazy for that.

Last edited:
They going hard on promo for these

Either they think they arent as popular as you guys think or they made tons

Why even waste your time on an eastbay cover if they will sell out in a couple minutes?

They going hard on promo for these

Either they think they arent as popular as you guys think or they made tons

Why even waste your time on an eastbay cover if they will sell out in a couple minutes?
I think Nike/JB knows the shoe is popular but they are doing all that marketing stuff as part of the WB partnership thing too so that plays a part in it as well with the Hare Is and the Looney Tune themed shoes

Now we got people keeping their insoles DS and wearing the shoes :lol:

I know people who just switch insoles for comfort without thinking about keeping insole DS. A lot of these ball shoes aren't meant for casual or work, but with an insole swap, comfort all day.

I don't tho, I like to keep it 100. Wear it down the right way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom