Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

hey fam, I haven't been paying attention much lately due to being broke as a joke bc of my upcoming wedding...but these are a must for me. Online is my only option, whats my best play? I usually cook on NDC, but ive had the SNKRS app the for a few months and haven't used it yet, is that my best play? Thanks if anyone answers.

hey fam, I haven't been paying attention much lately due to being broke as a joke bc of my upcoming wedding...but these are a must for me. Online is my only option, whats my best play? I usually cook on NDC, but ive had the SNKRS app the for a few months and haven't used it yet, is that my best play? Thanks if anyone answers.

Use both and see what carts first

It's amazing how in 2015 JB can give us an OG quality shoe like the 1 Chi but all his other releases are lesser quality. If he can give us OG why not make all releases OG? Nothing compares to OG.
we dont know fully how the quality of the chi 1's tbh

Being the year of the AJ VII, why couldn't we get A OG NA AJ VII Box only for OG color ways. Hares and Bordeaux. They gotta give us something different this go around with the Bordeaux 're-releasing again for the 2nd time. Obviously No OG box but hopefully better material than the 1st retro.

My boys my girl put 1 raffle in for me at JJ yesterday got the the call today. First raffle ever let's go!!!

Being the year of the AJ VII, why couldn't we get A OG NA AJ VII Box only for OG color ways. Hares and Bordeaux. They gotta give us something different this go around with the Bordeaux 're-releasing again for the 2nd time. Obviously No OG box but hopefully better material than the 1st retro.

Can care less about a box.

What's more important is getting quality built sneakers with quality materials, especially for what we've been paying.

3 Footlocker raffles, 1 JJ raffle. No call yet.

1 spot is givin out a guaranteed ticket tomorrow. .migh have to get on dat early if the raffle spots don't call

we dont know fully how the quality of the chi 1's tbh

I don't see it being any worse than any retro or shoe he has put out in last 5 years. It has to be better for it to be an OG, usually that means the best and that's what everybody wants on new releases. Just the best. 5 releases in a month span @ 170-250/ea ain't nothing to sneeze over.

What happened?

(If you didn't know Flightclub.com used to be where they released Jordans online)

I added them to my cart, typed in my CC info etc ( auto fill ) hit submit, and  the next screen  said sorry we're sold out. Like wtf , I had them in my cart. I'm a huge Em fan and a Jordan fan obviously so I was so excited when I added them to my cart. Just was mad for a while and I just kinda lost interest, getting married etc. I'm back though now = ) That was around the time when the CDP's were releasing too, so I missed out on those. 
Oh didn't know they used to release stuff, but yea getting cart jacked happens all the time.
nice you got these locked tho

Nice blue shoes tho :nerd:
Get that call?

Last edited:
Oh didn't know they used to release stuff, but yea getting cart jacked happens all the time
Yeah they had FlightClub before the consignment shop had the name flightclub i'm pretty sure. It used to be owned by nike it was where they released all their Jordans. Yeah I know it happens all the time, that was just the last straw, and I had been buying a lot of shoes up to that point, so it was time for a break.

I mean if he would have said that he secure the Chicago 1 for $50 I would have jumped on it

Back
Top Bottom