Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

Still got FTLOG on ice i think ill pass on these

0b616560b99ce4a55343b29dea7eacf1d4f12f34_r.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

Why even bother trying to get concords right now? Chances are they'll be retroing in 2012 too.

lmao wouldn't be surprised especially at this rate.

Missed the '04s bc they dropped when I was buyin stuff for college. Scoopin these, Obsidians, maybe playoffs, and Columbias

got the 2004 for 90 off craigslist sz 11 and im 11.5. might pass. I do want the olympics VI tho

Beat my FTLOTGs out, but I might just grab some 04's instead of getting these depending on how the quality is.

The 'Olympic' cw of the 7s are popular. I wonder if they'll make any major changes or will it be then same as the 04's and FTLOTG.

Since this is a shoe I like....
THIS IS GOOD!

Yea I have 04s and FTLOTGs..... SO who cares!!! Right???

Ill take another pair of these when they drop again.

Originally Posted by robbycake

copped FTLOTG so dont need anymore....why would they rerelease the shoe 2 years 1 yr later?

Minor correction. 
What does it matter when the last time they dropped is? Tons of people in this thread alone don't have a pair yet because they missed out on the last two drops. The Olympics are coming up, so why not drop this colorway and rake in the money?

Depending on pics though, I'll either grab these or '04s. I did work in my FTLOTGs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Since this is a shoe I like....
THIS IS GOOD!

Yea I have 04s and FTLOTGs..... SO who cares!!! Right???

Ill take another pair of these when they drop again.

exactly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom