Air Jordan 8.0 - Winter 2012 (via KixandtheCity.com)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com thanks to EUKicks

jo8point0copy11.jpg

Following up on the new and improved Air Jordan II that is the Air Jordan 2.0, Jordan Brand is set to bring the same thought process to the Air Jordan VIII with the Winter 2012 release of the Air Jordan 8.0. Unlike the Air Jordan 2.0 which adds a little bulk through the addition of the 360 Air Max unit, the Air Jordan 8.0 looks to trim the heft that the Air Jordan VIII is known for. This is most visible in the pics in this post through the Huarache like ankle cut out. As of now two colorways of the Air Jordan 8.0 are planned including an Aqua inspired colorway in January and a White/Red/Grey colorway in March. I will have more on the Air Jordan 8.0 as the story develops so stay tuned.

Another pic on KixandtheCity.com if you are interested.

Peace.

MaZe

Jordan Brand once again trying to reinvent the wheel...

I wish they'd stay consistent with a name though. We've seen updated versions of old shoes called "Nu-retros", Alphas and now the .0 series.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I wish they'd stay consistent with a name though. We've seen updated versions of old shoes called "Nu-retros", Alphas and now the .0 series.
Pretty much sums up what i was thinking.

i vaguely remember someone dropping info on these ages ago, long before the 2.0 was known about. i say keep it up, jb! although i would have preferred them continue up the line and do the 3's next.

And with all that said, you'll still buy two pairs.

i know these are just teaser pics, but this is disappointing to me. the VIII's were my first j's and the bulk is what MADE the shoe. so far this looks straight wack...
i dont know why i had my hopes up for this release...

I've always wondered when Jordan brand would start using "retros" with updated technology. The 8s have incredible lockdown of the foot in my opinion. thanks to those cross straps. Could you imagine that upper with full length zoom air..............(passes out in puddle of drool)

Come on JB.. 

Why can't you just retro the VIII's once again..

I need another pair of Aqua VIII's, I can't wear my other retro's since the midsole will crack/chip within a wear or two..

mad.gif

Also,

Is that a Jordan VIII & V midsole COMBINED?

nerd.gif

need a better picture. I clearly don't see the reason for all this .0 series %##!+$#%. Just retro the goddamn normal aqua. shieettttt

Very intrigued, but unlike the 2.0, this shoe is radically different from it's predecessor. I'm curious to see how the detailed pics look like. The White/Red/Black pair has potential...

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com thanks to EUKicks

jo8point0copy11.jpg

Following up on the new and improved Air Jordan II that is the Air Jordan 2.0, Jordan Brand is set to bring the same thought process to the Air Jordan VIII with the Winter 2012 release of the Air Jordan 8.0. Unlike the Air Jordan 2.0 which adds a little bulk through the addition of the 360 Air Max unit, the Air Jordan 8.0 looks to trim the heft that the Air Jordan VIII is known for. This is most visible in the pics in this post through the Huarache like ankle cut out. As of now two colorways of the Air Jordan 8.0 are planned including an Aqua inspired colorway in January and a White/Red/Grey colorway in March. I will have more on the Air Jordan 8.0 as the story develops so stay tuned.

Another pic on KixandtheCity.com if you are interested.

Peace.

MaZe

WHy not just re - retro the Aqua VIII's and the White/Red/Grey VIII's instead??
grin.gif

I'll pass on  Pass on both " 8.0's"

pass on 8.0s im cool with my aquas even if they are cracking. i agree with some of ya'll above, i'd love to see and updated 3 with zoom or 360 max bubble

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

And with all that said, you'll still buy two pairs.
Nah...I'm not really into the whole hybrid/updated versions thing. Some are cool, but I'll probably pass on these.

They look pretty good, it'll be interesting to see.

It almost looks like a pair of aqua 8 did some cardio and trimmed down some fat.
smile.gif

Ok, I have to ask. Why is it a .0 series, shouldn't it be a .1 series? 2.0 = 2 and 8.0 = 8
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom