Air Jordan 8.0 - Winter 2012 (via KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by dj2up10

It's no secret that the OG 8's are a bit heavy, and not breathable. It's a decent performance update, and looks-wise they're almost there. The tongue seems too small for one, compared to the OG carpet circle.

I know what u mean. But the intetesting thing isThat the logo on the 8.0's tongue with theJumpman and basketball rim is actually notNew but some og black/reds had that labelInstead of the standard carpet jumpman logo.Anyway, i saw the 8.0 black/reds and i mustsay they look really good.The 8.0 are like the reincarnation into2011. Being more dynamic, lighter andMore breathable, these should be someNice oncourt shoes with the touch ofThe classic aj 8.

throwback-thursday-patrick-ewing-rogue-ii-2-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Jordan Brand once again trying to reinvent the wheel...

I wish they'd stay consistent with a name though. We've seen updated versions of old shoes called "Nu-retros", Alphas and now the .0 series.
Agreed 1000%   max versions, 2.0, 8.0 , totally horrible all the meanwhile the bin23 disappeared off the face of the planet lol
Seems like Jordan brands right hand isn't talking to its left.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Eastbay says the cushioning is phylon... can anyone confirm this? Zoom air? regular air?
Nike site has Air-sole units in the heel and forefoot, but nothing about the midsole. They don't look that bad, there are far worst fusions than this. The AF1 fusions will forever be the worst to me.

the air-sole better be awesome, otherwise this is a complete waste of time and opportunity.

i threw zooms in both my athracite 8's and my air raids, dunno if i need to bother with these.

Back
Top Bottom