Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

sole collector used the wrong air raid picture, morons
Um...the pic Sole Collector used is the image directly from JB. So...just saying.
IMG_8673.PNG
IMG_8675.PNG

The Air Raid was its own shoe. It was designed around/before the 8 was. Not sure. Just release the original Air Raid.

Wow at the Ultramarine Huarache Lights getting a nod. I was just thinking I wanted to see how cheaply I could get a second pair of those. Not feeling how they colorblocked the Xs though.

Very cool pack conceptually, but besides maybe the Peace Raid VIIIs, I fall into the camp of people that would rather have a new retro of the original shoe (especially some well-done Chlorophyll Trainers) than these flips.

^ been looking for those huarache light's in my size for a while with no luck

I just noticed they have that mesh underlay(I think thats what it's called) like the raids.

That's neat.

These are FIRE. They are the best out of the Tinker series and probably the best non OG colorway on an 8 I've ever seen (that I can recall at the moment). The execution is perfect.. I don't know if I will cop because I am just over 8's but these are solid.

These are FIRE. They are the best out of the Tinker series and probably the best non OG colorway on an 8 I've ever seen (that I can recall at the moment). The execution is perfect.. I don't know if I will cop because I am just over 8's but these are solid.

Uhmm best?

Chromes, white aquas, white/orange
And those recently cool grey 8 that release.

Let’s not forget the ray Allen and q.rich HOH pe

Back
Top Bottom