Air Jordan 8 retro - Tinker - December 22, 2018

Uhmm best?

Chromes, white aquas, white/orange
And those recently cool grey 8 that release.

Let’s not forget the ray Allen and q.rich HOH pe

All garbage compared to these... none are better. I loved the Chromes (had them in 03) but even those dont hold up to these. It's my preference though so thanks but no thanks. These are way better than all of those for sure.

All garbage compared to these... none are better. I loved the Chromes (had them in 03) but even those dont hold up to these. It's my preference though so thanks but no thanks. These are way better than all of those for sure.

Oh no for sure, I was just pointing a few colorways I thought look better in which maybe you had forgotten about.

These are nice, got a 90s vibe. I just wish they would bring back that og sock linear.

Oh no for sure, I was just pointing a few colorways I thought look better in which maybe you had forgotten about.

These are nice, got a 90s vibe. I just wish they would bring back that og sock linear.

I actually needed that lol because I was thinking damn they are better than any retro plus colorway and I'm like I have to be forgetting something but I can't see them beat. Whats up with the sock liner?

I actually needed that lol because I was thinking damn they are better than any retro plus colorway and I'm like I have to be forgetting something but I can't see them beat. Whats up with the sock liner?

The non-OG colorways haven't been that great. The only ones I copped that caught my eye are the UNDFTD colored ones and the black OVO's. I will cop these too. Love the execution of color and materials used.

Only weak 8s recently are the Black OVOs, 3 Peat, Alternate, and Black Cement 8s.

The Chrome, Cool Grey, Take Flight, All red, White OVO, C&C pack, Classic Spurs, and Tinker 8s are dope ah hell

i think the only thing weak on those three peat 8s was the tongue being different from every other eight.

I thought alternates were great. Just didn't like the perfs. I really was a white playoff version.

I’m just glad 8s colorways have been improving. With the non OG 8s, JB has put in more effort to exploring materials and color combos.

3s haven’t really done much. The new colorways(cyber Monday, wool, international flight) are meh aside from the chlorophyll pair. I don’t count the 3s that aren’t GR(Atmos, Khaled, and JTH). Other 3s (Tinker, JTH, FTL, and Katrina, Pure Money) are derivative and nothing new.

4s have been acceptable quality aside. 5s non OG been meh. Only dope 6s were all the pairs released at the tail end of last year. 7s been sleepers outside of OGs.Remastered 9s non OG have been pretty decent. 10s have been really bad.

Spurs? Which are those?
DE69558D-0B8A-498D-A37D-A0F95CBF74D4.jpeg
B8D5B10A-F784-403C-9885-E3816E78F7D8.jpeg

Liking these.

I was already planning on copping those spurs 8's but might get these instead.

I still wanna get a pair of the take flight/undftd 8's but running out of storage lol.

These beat anything mentioned.. including the Spurs that hasn't dropped yet. It's fresh, its not boring, materials are fire, and it's not a color replacement of an OG colorway. It's only weakness is that it came from another shoe. That's just me though but I can't see a better retro plus than these. These shut the OVO's allllll the way down.

I wish they put in the same effort to the 6s. Alternate 91 6s, Cool Grey 6s, Take Flight 6s, Black Cement 6s, etc.... sigh..

There was a picture I saw in like 01 of a pair of Cool Grey VI's ... I was DYING for them to drop. At that time I think we had only seen Cool Grey XI's.. I think back and think it was probably just an Infrared picture in black and white or something similar. If they made a CG VI they would prob mess it up by making the entire shoe grey.

Blue sole, light grey/white accents on the midsole. Grey suede overlay on the 2 and 3 portion with light grey underplays in tumbled leather or smooth. Gold air jordan lettering in the grey tongue and a gold jumpman on the light grey neoprene lace cover. Completely translucent outsole.

Bam. A hit.

Regarding the sock linear, I wish they would bring it back on this pair or the spurs, just like the Og playoffs and the lows retro

yeah they are, but they resemble the earlier spurs logo/colors.
There’s no confirmation on what they are. But that orange eliminates the south beach thing. Blogs just post anything these days.

Back
Top Bottom