Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Nothing points to these being limited.

They might be like the IX's

They're releasing these and the black cat XIII's in back to back weeks, but then again they normally do two GR's a month.

And the XV's I'm sure won't be a GR. The other release is that low XII.

I'll take a GR with zero complaints.. release day end of January and these just popped up last week. QS anyone?? I think JB learned an 8 GR with these current production numbers bound to hit outlets(not sure it matters to them tho). But maybe I'm just over thinking.

PS pics going around almost a year made people think these were gonna actually be undefeated and wanted that colorway based off hype the actual real ease ones look hundred times better but will sit because no hype but that's perfectly fine with me lol

Photoshop version is trash the ones releasing look cleaner
This 100%. Official are sweeeet.
smokin.gif

They should've added that white/orange part from the PS to the same part of the pair releasing. Keep the midsole black. And make the jumpman and the other part on the bottom front orange and not red orange

Yea it could be a QS strong possibility, very strong actually and if so how hard you think it will be to cop.

Yea it could be a QS strong possibility, very strong actually and if so how hard you think it will be to cop.
The fact that GS pairs exist and are the only pcs we got so far suggest the opposite. But then again income tax ballers might make this harder

Wish it was a shade lighter but down the line would pick up on disco

Don't see how anyone would say PS is better retail will be had at launch [emoji]128640[/emoji] love at first sight they pure [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Felt like the white threw these off, loving the official pics they can be worn immediately no waiting for nice weather needed

Felt like the white threw these off, loving the official pics they can be worn immediately no waiting for nice weather needed

It did, and so did the contrast stitching. The official version is just perfect. Haven't been this excited for an 8 in a long time. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom