Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Yea I'm still waiting myself but we should be good. Plus what time is it over there lol

I ordered at like 8:30am est and the time zone difference is 8 hours ahead. I also made an account just incase to check my order status and it says completed so I think we should be good

When you think about it there are very few decent 8 eight colorways and a bunch of trash. These are quickly placed high on a very short list

I ordered at like 8:30am est and the time zone difference is 8 hours ahead. I also made an account just incase to check my order status and it says completed so I think we should be good

Damn def don't think I created an account

I was one of the lucky ones that grabbed the Stadium Goods deal for under retail. $190 with I think 15% off so I ended up payig about $178.

Already shipped and hit the tracking a couple times. Can't wait to see these in person. Going to the mall in an hour or 2 for something else, will report back if i find any pairs.

stores got one size run around me and i was
able to still win 2/2 raffles. scarce, but the demand wasn't high.nonetheless, great shoe and for me best 8 colorway

I hard the urge as well, had my size in hand and decided to pass gonna wait for something I really want hopefully black cement 3s bred 4s og status. Wish they could of added a design on the side panels sides

Man I'm not even inro lace swaps but please someone throw black lace in just to scratch my itch since mine won't be here for a while

stores got one size run around me and i was
able to still win 2/2 raffles. scarce, but the demand wasn't high.nonetheless, great shoe and for me best 8 colorway
same thing with my area. FCFS but only one FSR, one the stores claimed to not have a size 13

When you think about it there are very few decent 8 eight colorways and a bunch of trash. These are quickly placed high on a very short list

Co-signed! I mentioned earlier that I never thought I'd cop an 8, but this colorway is so dope that I copped! The earth tone colorway complements the utilitarian feel of the shoe imho.

Back
Top Bottom