Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
laugh.gif
^

Drove by my local spot around 5 pm and there was already 4 people in line and they don't open until 10 am :x for some olives though? Lmao

to cop or not cop the Cardboard Olive 9"s??:rolleyes
can someone confirm if these are just as cardboard as any of the other 9's released??

to cop or not cop the Cardboard Olive 9"s??:rolleyes
can someone confirm if these are just as cardboard as any of the other 9's released??

Don't let the hype get to you. Joints look terrible in pics/ videos ect. Was on the fence but after careful consideration, that sorry excuse for what Jordan calls leather just isn't worth 160+ tax.

my .02

Last edited:
i was going to get a pair of these, but damn they look cheap! i got a pair of OG's and a pair from when they last dropped and i'm passing on these.

Originally Posted by Jay87:

Just stop bro! I don't like to come at people on here, but I just read the last 25 pages and on almost every page you are posting speculation as facts. I understand your trying to help people out... but in regards to where they will be sold, be 100% before throwing out info. Wrong info is worse than no info in most cases and this is one of those cases. It seems like your trying to create hype rather then help people. If you really do have 'a source' at JB you might want to find new one because you are getting misleading info... First it was just footaction, HOH (select stores) and mom n pop stores. Then you say champs n footlocker are the same stores..... LOL. Then you say they will be galaxy foam numbers... LOL. Next you say champs isn't getting them or NDC (both will be sold online along with FTL online)... LOL. You say over and over it is limited and then say it can't be limited because of all the gear but call it a limited GR.... WTF is a Limited GR?? LOL. These may very well be limited but just chill.....

Posted by Kamuekcmo:

A little info for you, yes they do have something called a limited GR and they have had that for years as far back as the snake skin 11 lows.... Second, usually when a shoe is limited or even limited GR they don't send a lot of gear to the stores like they did for the Olives.. Third, footlocker and Champs are the same store when it comes to limited releases, name one single shoe that Champs got and Footlocker didn't get, or the other way around.... Fourth, I had to keep posting because of dumb ***** like you trying to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, now on here crying like ******* cause they can't get them.... Dude, and I was right about every single thing except for Champs and in a way that was true also because only Champs online is the only one who has them from what I can tell.. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my post...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Jay87:
Just stop bro! I don't like to come at people on here, but I just read the last 25 pages and on almost every page you are posting speculation as facts. I understand your trying to help people out... but in regards to where they will be sold, be 100% before throwing out info. Wrong info is worse than no info in most cases and this is one of those cases. It seems like your trying to create hype rather then help people. If you really do have 'a source' at JB you might want to find new one because you are getting misleading info... First it was just footaction, HOH (select stores) and mom n pop stores. Then you say champs n footlocker are the same stores..... LOL. Then you say they will be galaxy foam numbers... LOL. Next you say champs isn't getting them or NDC (both will be sold online along with FTL online)... LOL. You say over and over it is limited and then say it can't be limited because of all the gear but call it a limited GR.... WTF is a Limited GR?? LOL. These may very well be limited but just chill.....
Posted by Kamuekcmo:
A little info for you, yes they do have something called a limited GR and they have had that for years as far back as the snake skin 11 lows.... Second, usually when a shoe is limited or even limited GR they don't send a lot of gear to the stores like they did for the Olives.. Third, footlocker and Champs are the same store when it comes to limited releases, name one single shoe that Champs got and Footlocker didn't get, or the other way around.... Fourth, I had to keep posting because of dumb ***** like you trying to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, now on here crying like ******* cause they can't get them.... Dude, and I was right about every single thing except for Champs and in a way that was true also because only Champs online is the only one who has them from what I can tell.. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my post...
You do know JB made some other shoes that are olive to go with the olive clothing right? Like phat ones and other JB kicks. Just saying...

Last edited:
Posted by Kamuekcmo:

Third, footlocker and Champs are the same store when it comes to limited releases, name one single shoe that Champs got and Footlocker didn't get, or the other way around....
FYI, there are many shoes that FTL gets that Champs doesn't and vice versa. Champs doesn't get the full Kobe line but gets the Lebron line. Foot Locker doesn't get certain colorways of the Lebrons that Champs gets. HOH gets foams, Champs doesn't. It happens all the time. 

Hell, there is a discussion in the Lebron thread right now about how Champs doesn't let you use Military Discount or Birthday Coupons on new releases for up to 2 weeks after release, but Footlocker lets you use them whenever. It's straight from Champs corporate.

They may be under the same company umbrella, but they are far from the same store. 

Last edited:
FYI, there are many shoes that FTL gets that Champs doesn't and vice versa. Champs doesn't get the full Kobe line but gets the Lebron line. Foot Locker doesn't get certain colorways of the Lebrons that Champs gets. HOH gets foams, Champs doesn't. It happens all the time. 

Hell, there is a discussion in the Lebron thread right now about how Champs doesn't let you use Military Discount or Birthday Coupons on new releases for up to 2 weeks after release, but Footlocker lets you use them whenever. It's straight from Champs corporate.

They may be under the same company umbrella, but they are far from the same store. 

My fault I should have said Jordans... I don't know anything about Lebrons or
kobe kicks...

Back
Top Bottom