Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Wore these twice. Looks good but I wished some of the blue lining wasn't as prominent. Was someone coloring them out with a sharpie from the other page? 

Dont think ive heard it but the leather on these isnt the crap of photo blues or olives

Def softer better leather

Leather seems the same to me. Haven't looked at my olives in a couple of months though.

I returned the cause I just wasn't feeling them like I thought I would. The glitter on the nubuck turned me off. Plus I purchased the black toes and undefeated dunks this weekend so I think I'm overdoing my sneaker purchases a bit. Gotta prioritize what I cop and those two greatly out weigh the black bottoms

I understand that. I got the Kobe Venice Beach's and realized I would never wear them. When I'm trying to stop buying stuff that I won't wear. That's like seven pairs this month. June and July hopefully should be slower for me :\

for people that got these to resell

your gonna have to sit on these for a lot long then a little bit :smh:

a buddy of mine is stuck with 6 pairs and i told him not to buy more then 2

also sizes on flight club are starting at $180.00
i dont remember any current retro that sold for this price on flightclub

glad i dumped my 2 pairs back in february and knew better then to keep em

i dont why the value is not higher these
this is a very nice colorway

Last edited:
Don't see how you do it with that hard cardboard midsole

With my "skills" there's not much that can be done to make me play any worse. :tongue:

I just casually play in a pick up game once or twice a week to keep myself active. Nothing close to hard competition.

I came in here and clicked on that link...thinking FNL had a restock, when did they have black bottoms :smh:

but yeah, one of the things that annoyed me about my white/black IX's is how you have to constantly clean the outsole.

a mod turned my hypebeast switch for buying these im still wondering how to turn it off???

Un-DS-ed mine also cause I was getting ready to just return em to Nike without looking at them until I tried them on. Feels like an Elite Sock in there, super comfortable. Going to have to think about it for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom