Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Screw it im picking up a pair for $155, we didnt get me down in australia. And i only really want 1 9 for my collect for the time being, i like black bottoms cos the rest of 9's are all white soles and thats just a headache to maintain mayne! ha

not a fan of 9s, but i wish i woulda picked these up.... prob still could but with all the GM floatin around id rather stick to retail stores.

As of this post, sizes 8-10.5 are showing up as still available on NDC from yesterday's restock.

Last edited:
it's tempting to have an extra pair for when my hooping pair goes dead but I don't want to shell out the 130
grin.gif

I have to agree.  These came in yesterday and I was really surprised.  This shoe is one of the best looking Jordans I've gotten.  I like the different leather materials and the contrast blue stitch gives it pop.  I never really wanted the IX, but for the $130 price, I didn't see any reason not to take a shot.  They've turned out to be one of my favs.  I like the black bottom much better than the white bottom.  I never buy white soles.  Glad Nike resolved it this way.  I hope they make mistakes more often.

I have to agree.  These came in yesterday and I was really surprised.  This shoe is one of the best looking Jordans I've gotten.  I like the different leather materials and the contrast blue stitch gives it pop.  I never really wanted the IX, but for the $130 price, I didn't see any reason not to take a shot.  They've turned out to be one of my favs.  I like the black bottom much better than the white bottom.  I never buy white soles.  Glad Nike resolved it this way.  I hope they make mistakes more often.

took 7 month's for NDC to deliver huh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom