Air Jordan 9 Leather Olive was supposed to be BIN 9?

air-jordan-9-olive-bin-sample_02-1.jpg

I had this colorway when I was a kid...GR!

air-jordan-9-olive-bin-sample_02.jpg

air-jordan-9-olive-bin-sample_03.jpg

air-jordan-9-olive-bin-sample.jpg

Originally Posted by RedFoot

Looks like Jordan Brand planned on going a different direction with the Air Jordan 9 BIN series in 2010, by releasing an all leather Olive colorway instead of the White / Gold BIN 9. This colorway is favored amongst Jordan Heads as it was one of the Original CW’s that released in the 90′s. However, the Original and Retro versions of the Olive 9, featured suede. This colorway could have worked out as it displays premio leather on the uppers which give the Olive 9 colorway a premium look. Would you have preferred this colorway to release instead of the White / Gold BIN 9? Via Redfoot

the actual bins/these & the snakeskins are all dope i would love to have any of the 3

Originally Posted by applethagod

THEM KICKS IS SWAGGGG BUT UMMMM Check out BigThingzClothing.com
you have 4 posts and out of those 4 every single one is spam. if you want to be banned just let me know and i will make it happen

Originally Posted by applethagod

THEM KICKS IS SWAGGGG BUT UMMMM Check out BigThingzClothing.com

Clothing sucks, the website sucks too.  
sick.gif
sick.gif

jk  giving you a hard time 
laugh.gif

These look brown not olive. Better than the gold ones that released, but still not feeling them as much as OG olives. I would cop for around $100 (what I paid for 02 retros) , but never for BIN resale prices or even retail.  They would look better if they had kept the red "Jumpman World" logo on the heel and made them more green.

IMO the olive color and red logo make the shoe look reminiscent of a pimento stuffed olive lolz.

0018-0509-0207-0809_single_green_stuffed_olive_on_black_background.jpg

Any chance of these releasing? Huh Jordan?
EDIT: 70th post, It seems like just yesterday the sn was approved  
pimp.gif
 BAWSE 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom