AIR JORDAN 9 "MOTORBOAT JONES" RELEASING 2012!!! Vol. Red Nubuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Jordan so stupid? every single pair of IX's releasing are ugly and complete TRASH.

such a waste of time, money, and materials.

All the new 9 colorways make them citrus & ftlotg from 2010 look legendary :wow: :smokin :lol:
co-sign. I just can't co-sign this trash. but from the looks of this thread all the new kids love em. 9s were never that hot, not sure they they are releasing so damn many.

I actually like these. I don't think I'll get them because they're a little bold for my personal taste. I usually wear pretty simple CWs, but these are cool. A lot better than most of the other "persona" IXs. 

Fugly 
sick.gif

Last edited:
What's up with these names Motorboat Jones? ... does anyone know the meaning of the names or are they randomly generated or something :nerd:

So much potential in this colorway! Should have done the midsole black instead of half black/red, then keep the top part red with the surrounding piece black. That would be dope.

Might cop these, I love all red shoes, but so does everyone else.....:rolleyes

idk it might be me but that red is ashy, im gonna need to see more pictures to decide if i want...they should have used the same red off the raging bulls Vs

Colorway isn't terrible, but I'm not about to walk around in a shoe that says 'Motorboat Jones' on the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom