Air Jordan 9 retro - “Dream it, Do it” - 3-9-19 - $190 - 3/9/19

Lmao!!!! JB has lost it man. These new colors they keep mashing together are all trash!!!! OG colorways only for me from here on out

The last thing we need are Motivational Speaker Jordans.

The title reminds me of that crappy book that Brian Griffin wrote, "Wish It, Want It, Do It".

Lmao!!!! JB has lost it man. These new colors they keep mashing together are all trash!!!! OG colorways only for me from here on out
I hope they keep losing it, because it just means some other shoe I do want is receiving a markdown to make room for this shoe.

Air Jordan 9 retro - "Drop it, Stop it" 3/9/19

Or the “stop it get some help” 9s :lol:

5B25EEDC-3EF3-45F7-9C6E-BB59479C0119.jpeg

These gotta be up there for one of the worst colorways ever.

It’s hard to believe there is an actual human being employed by Nike/JB that designed these. It’s even harder to believe that, instead of immediately firing said person upon seeing the final design, there were people at Nike/JB who approved this design for production and sale.

I always wonder how these people look themselves in the mirror and take pride in their 9-5. It’s actually pretty sad if you think about it.

These are atrocious! Why can't they retro the Charcoals or Olives instead of putting out this hot garbage?

Definitely primed for the Factory/Community Nike stores. These will be on sale on websites a week or so after the drop.

Back
Top Bottom