Air Jordan camping out

I'm too old to camp out or wait in lines for J's, so I got one of the lil' homey's who's also a shoehead to camp out and wait in line, I told him I would slide him some xtra ends for doing that, how much $$ is being grateful for what he's doing? I want the olympic 6's comin out, so basiclly how much would you expect from one of your buddies who's going to camp out for you? I think he's gonna cop them too.

More than likely there's going to be one pair per person limit so unless his mom or someone else who doesn't want them camps out with him he won't get his

It depends on how long you plan on having him go out there and what the weather conditions are going to be like. If you're asking him to go sit out in the rain and/or cold for a week...you gotta buy his pair for him. If you're asking him to sit 12 hours and the weather's decent, I say you have to give him at least 25% of the cost of the shoes...

Originally Posted by max71204

More than likely there's going to be one pair per person limit so unless his mom or someone else who doesn't want them camps out with him he won't get his

This! Any line I have ever stood in was 1 pair per person.

I got the samething going on with a younger kid in the neighborhood. I pay from $20-$50 depending on how long he stay out for me.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I got the samething going on with a younger kid in the neighborhood. I pay from $20-$50 depending on how long he stay out for me.

50 bucks? thats below minimum wage.....people that clean the toliets at Burger King get paid more than that.....

facepalm.jpg

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I pay from $20-$50 depending on how long he stay out for me.

50$ sounds reasonable for Olympic 6's...shoe will be hyped no doubt. Hope lil homie gets his pair too

suck it up and go stand in line yourself bruh.

u will appreciate the shoe so much more because YOU did so.

good luck.

Originally Posted by asilva23

suck it up and go stand in line yourself bruh.

u will appreciate the shoe so much more because YOU did so.

good luck.
QFT!!!

or just cop them online when they release you aint that old!

all in all this is why i gave up on kicks!
#RetiredSneakerHead

I gave my friend $40 to camp for me when I was in Vegas.. the cement 4's were releasing and when i got to vegas, there was already lines so i hit him up..

I would check out if they store is using bands or tickets. My FTL uses tickets. Its once ticket per person. To buy another shoe you would have to go to the end of the line and get another ticket. Most tickets for popular shoes goes fast (ie Playoff 12's). Other than that if he was your homie he wouldnt charge you anything, since he would be in line anyways... IMO!

yeah i think it depends how long hes out there waiting id say for a couple hours atleast toss him 40 or something. i used to give my girl 20 for helpin me out but we were only in line for a couple of hours this was back when she didnt work

no way this kid is gonna wait in line for olympic VIs and walk out with 2 pairs. If youre already willing to pay that much more, get presale, preorder or reseller. Prob wont be that much more than what you are already gonna drop.

I see older guys camping out too.

They mostly talk about how they getting "too old for this" and casually laugh.

But they continue to do it.

I like when OG sneaker collectors camp out. they just know so much.. when i went to the chicago 10 release, this OG sneaker collector called out this kid that was going to resell em and he made that kid almost leave cus he was bagging on him so hard lmao

what do you really mean when you say too old to camp? am curious
do you feel like you look like a fool in line because of your age? would you, for instance, not have a problem
waiting a long time in a line for some tickets to a show your wife wants to go to, where that line consists of mostly say 30-50 year olds?

or maybe it's time is money & you feel like it's a waste of time? you can't take
if that is the case - then that means you have enough money to not complain
so really you should pay someone else close to what you think your time is worth, or at least minimal wage
therefore at least $10-$20 per hour that it takes them in my opinion...which shouldn't seem a lot to you
if time is money & your old enough & comfortable enough & get paid nicely...or be cheap, whatever

i've never waited in line for anyone else

Back
Top Bottom