AIR JORDAN CP3 IV W/PICS

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The white based colorways are decent,but these could've been so much better.CP's joints always look incomplete or some ++%%.
This.

Those vertical lines kill it and the overall shoe looks cheap.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

The white based colorways are decent,but these could've been so much better.CP's joints always look incomplete or some ++%%.
This.

Those vertical lines kill it and the overall shoe looks cheap.

i had been collecting all CP's shoes...
all the colorway he worn on court and is releasing, i m all collecting.
IMO the CP3.II is the best looking and perform the best...

IVs r kinda a turn down to me... i think the first one surface is better looking than the other one, the later one looked like ANSWER 13s...
but the first model, i dont like the star lasers graphic right above the midsole... looked kinda stupid~ even though he had graphics on everyone of his signature shoes, all the older ones r fine. but this one is really not appealing

i had been collecting all CP's shoes...
all the colorway he worn on court and is releasing, i m all collecting.
IMO the CP3.II is the best looking and perform the best...

IVs r kinda a turn down to me... i think the first one surface is better looking than the other one, the later one looked like ANSWER 13s...
but the first model, i dont like the star lasers graphic right above the midsole... looked kinda stupid~ even though he had graphics on everyone of his signature shoes, all the older ones r fine. but this one is really not appealing

These have grown on me pretty quickly, it took a good 3 months of seeing sample photos of the III before I decided to pick up a pair.

These have grown on me pretty quickly, it took a good 3 months of seeing sample photos of the III before I decided to pick up a pair.

They look a lot like the one6 one7 to me, just taken a bit further. JB should start giving us two release dates, street date and outlet date. I do actually think the white/black/blue's are OK looking, but theres just no room for them. They look like a good shoe for basketball, style wise I guess.

They look a lot like the one6 one7 to me, just taken a bit further. JB should start giving us two release dates, street date and outlet date. I do actually think the white/black/blue's are OK looking, but theres just no room for them. They look like a good shoe for basketball, style wise I guess.

I believe the II was just forefoot zoom right? Because they were very nice. hmmm. I think I'll make a trip out to the outlets this week and see if I can find another pair.

I believe the II was just forefoot zoom right? Because they were very nice. hmmm. I think I'll make a trip out to the outlets this week and see if I can find another pair.

Originally Posted by stmr1971

20100822134938_original.jpg

answer8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom