AIR JORDAN CP3 IV W/PICS

Trash
sick.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i had been collecting all CP's shoes...
all the colorway he worn on court and is releasing, i m all collecting.
IMO the CP3.II is the best looking and perform the best...

IVs r kinda a turn down to me... i think the first one surface is better looking than the other one, the later one looked like ANSWER 13s...
but the first model, i dont like the star lasers graphic right above the midsole... looked kinda stupid~ even though he had graphics on everyone of his signature shoes, all the older ones r fine. but this one is really not appealing
I'm with you bro!  Although I don't collect every color, but definitely at least one from each release.  I like the latest pics of the CP3.IV's...  Wonder if they'll have a Mardi Gras colorway to continue the tradition.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i had been collecting all CP's shoes...
all the colorway he worn on court and is releasing, i m all collecting.
IMO the CP3.II is the best looking and perform the best...

IVs r kinda a turn down to me... i think the first one surface is better looking than the other one, the later one looked like ANSWER 13s...
but the first model, i dont like the star lasers graphic right above the midsole... looked kinda stupid~ even though he had graphics on everyone of his signature shoes, all the older ones r fine. but this one is really not appealing
I'm with you bro!  Although I don't collect every color, but definitely at least one from each release.  I like the latest pics of the CP3.IV's...  Wonder if they'll have a Mardi Gras colorway to continue the tradition.

Apparantly an exclusive pair was released December 13th. Anyone see these in their area. Here in Baton Rouge 60 miles from NOLA and nobody knows anything...

Apparantly an exclusive pair was released December 13th. Anyone see these in their area. Here in Baton Rouge 60 miles from NOLA and nobody knows anything...

i'm debating on the black/orion blue or the blackout with the icy sole. oh and it's podulon cushioning with zoom in the heel.

i'm debating on the black/orion blue or the blackout with the icy sole. oh and it's podulon cushioning with zoom in the heel.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

CP & Melo always get stuck with the crappy stuff.

I've seen better team Jordans. These are better than Melo's though.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

CP & Melo always get stuck with the crappy stuff.

I've seen better team Jordans. These are better than Melo's though.

Hi, to all those who care... does anyone have these yet?

I've been searching everywhere but no one mentioned this... Is this a hyperfuse skin I see?

IMG_6415.jpg

Hi, to all those who care... does anyone have these yet?

I've been searching everywhere but no one mentioned this... Is this a hyperfuse skin I see?

IMG_6415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom