Air Jordan Elevation Flyknit - 2018 release - lifestyle model not AJ6 Flyknit

Nah mayne they shoulda scrapped this model. It doesn’t look like the source. I agree with a previous post I saw that said since the newer models are drawing inspiration from the OG retros ie the 31-32 that this would work as a AJ36 but it’s way to early for that.

This joint really got me trippin like idk why they strayed so far from the inspiration? And if they had to why not a different design than this...

Where the 6s at?
3ECA84C0-4EC5-43EE-86C3-56B1662ACCF9.jpeg
E03E8873-3B29-4ADE-97F3-EBFCF16B8CCF.jpeg

Man this hurts, like a kick in the gonads. The 6 is my favorite silhouette, and outside of the sole, nothing here looks like a 6. This looks a Jordan flight kind of model. Who thought this up at JB, and why are they still working there. These will end up at Marshalls.

God awful.

How do sneakers like this leave the drawing board and make it into production? These are hideous.

Things I see wrong
1. Lack of design cues from inspiration
2. The tounge
3. The heel pull tab
4. No sheath or lace lock
5. What is the back?

utterly attrocious. These giving me inspiration to work on my portfolio and apply to Nike. They need my help!

Good google mooggle those thanks is booty.

I wish jb could come out with some original, from scratch designs.

They went from basically the same shoe w/ the 29 and 30 to actually biting with the 31 and 32. Those models looked good, but still.

Can you imagine that there are people who would actually wear this crap?? JB should be ashamed of themselves that they would release something like this for people to purchase and wear.

Man this hurts, like a kick in the gonads. The 6 is my favorite silhouette, and outside of the sole, nothing here looks like a 6. This looks a Jordan flight kind of model. Who thought this up at JB, and why are they still working there. These will end up at Marshalls.

Meanwhile theres someone at JB reading this like

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom