Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

wow finally some real pics. They look really good but i still think this fusion thing is wack

these actually arent bad at all. I more than likely wont cop because of black cements dropping in the CDP but that "maybe" factor is still there

these actually look nice.......i think the fusion is gettin outta hand.....this is just cuz the only difference between this is the sole........

Agreed, nowhere near as bad as they could have been.

Maybe when they are in the sale perhaps.....

eek.gif
these r sickk.im so glad nobody likes fusions.that means i aint gottacamp to get em all
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

eek.gif
these r sickk.im so glad nobody likes fusions.that means i aint gotta camp to get em all
roll.gif

Fam, even if people did like 'em like that why would you camp for THESE
laugh.gif

eek.gif
i'm one of those people who hasn't & wouldn't consider buying ANY fusions.

that being said, these are really, really nice. if the real black/cement III's weren't dropping, i would def. cop these.
pimp.gif

surprisingly, they did a really good job on these

i get the feeling these are gonna sell very well if they don't OD on the price.

well, I cant get the pack so this is the next best thing....The ONLY fusions I will buy are the fusion 3's and MAYBE the xx's

Wow, I'm really sick of all these shoes ripping off the black/cement III's. Just give us real III's. Seriously, is this all necessary?

P.S. The flight 89's would've been better anyhow.

jordan-brand-phyl-2.jpg

89f61.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

I am way more excited for the real black/cement 3's later this year, but these are nice, best fusions imo they have made thus far.

pimp.gif
These are really nice...........I will definitely cop these and thebest part about it is that it will help me keep my real Black/Cement III from being worn much
pimp.gif

THEY ARE CORNY..WHY BUY THEM WHEN U CAN GET THE REAL ONES IN THE PACK IN OCTOBER??ITS A SAD THING THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE THESE.NOT COMING AT THE PEOPLEPERSONALLY BUT JUST STATING HOW LOW SOME PEOPLES STANDARDS ARE THESE DAYS WHEN IT COMES TO JORDAN BRAND..LOOK LIKE SOME FAKE CEMENTS YOU WOULD SEE.PLUS THEBLACK CEMENT COLORWAY IS ON SOME OVERKILL %*!*..EVERYTHING IS THAT SAME COLORWAY..SMH EASY PASS

Back
Top Bottom